Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Celebrity Posters!

Guest Blogger Day was a resounding success! Hegel did great! We beat the previous days record for hits. AND that doesn't count Stalker Sam's hits on the blog. I long ago blocked him from being counted because I was getting triple digit readings even when I hadn't made a post. Sam's a bit obsessed....

Hegel, like me, is a celebrity poster. We are both very good writers with sharp wits who have managed to hurt the feelings of lesser posters in the threads and been stalked for it. In her case, at least, she hasn't even tried. She can simply anger people by out-posting them- posting better. The troll philosophy is,  since you can't beat 'em, harass 'em! Kevin and Persephone(?) follow her around full time as do other trolls.

Interesting (well, not really) her stalker trolls and mine tend to cross over. Sometimes they bother to change names, sometimes they don't. Angelique, who has stalked me almost from the moment I first posted on Topix back in the old, Chicago Forum days, also stalks Hegel as various incarnations of Sue's and Princess's. All the trolls are crossing back and forth on the forums because, I guess, they like to play in traffic. Dave, Laura and Bex troll part-time on the Main Forum and Sublime  likes to bore people to tears on Offbeat now. He says they *fight too much* on the Main Forum. Their is like ten actual people on the Main Forum- plus 80 or so socks of Kevin and Sue. And no fighting on Offbeat? Has he met Sam and Bex and the rest of the reichtards????!! Sheesh.

Anyway, when you are a celebrity poster, all of fandom wants to know everything about you. Facts don't matter much. Facts are pretty useless on Topix as they are hard to prove. However, opinion can be proved, usually via Billy Rubin. He is the last word on everything Topix, though, admittedly, most posters bypass him and run with the first thought in their heads as gospel. Did you know, for example, that Hegel weighs 300 pounds and is an old cat lady? I read it on Topic- many times- so, it must be true.

Well, it isn't. Not 300 pounds, and not an old cat fancier.  To be fair, that's a typical ballpark assessment of any woman on Topix. Our trolls bring nothing new to the table. In fact, I believe they say the same thing about Barbi and Rose, as well. Wrong again! One troll, Crunchy Bacon(!?) wanted desperately to meet Hegel for drinks so that he could charm her into having an affair. Happily married and not being one to be party to any end of the adultery spectrum, she turned him down and, though his pride was hurt, he went back to talking about his alleged trophy wife.  Crunchy didn't have a chance but, he'll never know what he missed when he struck out. Gosh, I wish I could show him! U mad bro? You should be! Hegel is definitely prettier than the wife you cheat on. Think of the woman in the Wendy's commercials but, without the red hair...

And me? Mostly my famous self gets the usual short and fat, old and gay that is all the men on Topix at some point, in someone's estimation. You know how half of all marriages end in divorce? I'm the bad half. Yep, I'm that guy- the divorced loser. You may be trying to step out on your wife with women you've never even seen,  on a chat room, or you maybe be on the same message board bragging about how you and your wife keep things fresh by SWINGING(?!) and, yep, I'm the loser because i'm divorced. Gotcha.

 Everything else is speculation based on that. They can't make up their minds whether I have a son or daughter, both or more or how old s/he/they are. They are confident that I'm a horrible father. Why argue that point with trolls? In the blog and on Topix I've talked about being a painter. I've been taunted about it too, as if it were something akin to manslaughter or homicide. (It's not but, I could tell ya stories...) Just last week Stalker Sam was DEMANDING to be told what I do for a living. This from a guy whose whole life is devoted to trolling me! Well, he's not very good at that if he has to ask me things about me. Sheesh, where was that coming from? I'm the last guy you ask about my thoughts, feelings and actions! Well, if you are a troll, that is.

So, we are Topix royalty, I guess. Everyone wants to know all about us and what we do or don't do, because their lives are far more interesting than ours. YOU WON'T FIND THEM ON TOPIX----

Well, actually, yes, you will. That part seems to escape them. They're not catching up on our antics via TMZ, on a break from their own exciting lives. They are posting day and night on Topix, trying to prove they are better than us. Prove to whom?

They don't get that part. They never will.

11 comments:

AKA Hegel said...

First of all, thanks for saying such nice things about me. Are you sure I'm not an old, fat, cat lady? Maybe I've got you fooled. Just because you've seen me doesn't make it true, ya know! LOL

I know you... and I know about your life... so I can only laugh at what people have taken from your Topix posts and turned into the so-called "truth" about you. It's like with me; they grab onto the tiniest bit of info and spin it into something they then state as if it's a certainty. They know!!! It makes them look extremely desperate, and why.... to prove they're better than us? Maybe they should stop and ask themselves why it's so fucking important to them to make us look 'less than', but as you say, they wouldn't get it even if you explained it to them. These are emotionally-driven people on a mission.

Here's some advice for them and it comes from observations made by people who know about internet behavior: If you choose to regale people on an anonymous forum with tales of your fabulous marriage, awesomely good sex life.... or give endless details about how desirable you are to strangers.....the chances of that being true are almost nil. Not to mention it makes you look exceptionally needy. But what do I know? After all I'm just an old, fat, uneducated housewife with a lot of cats;)

Barbi said...

Wow, Ferrerman.
After reading a little today, I feel like Topix should require evidence of rabies vaccinations in lieu of e-mail addresses!
The one I'm most surprised about is in four-barrel meltdown and finally skidded to a wet, messy crash a little while ago.
Over names? Really?
Of course, this group won't tinker around with such nonsense as civil debate, so they go right to the throat.
Then again, isn't that what your latest posts are all about?
So, of course we got to hear about your family and other stuff that is nobody's business.
Your height, and, um, your imagined size, too...always cheerfully revealed by Perse, who guards the archives of the exact measurements of Topix penises.
With her magic wand, pardon the pun, I am 60, fat or skinny (you pick), toothless, marry men for money and have a screechy voice! And that's only the prologue of what an utterly soulless, miserable human being I am.
And now, Sublime believes her! My noose is ready at the back of my bedroom closet. You'll find my obituary posted by a gray box on Topix in a week or two.
And Sub and others wonder why I "pat you on the back?"
But back to you, I did some reporting about your PI, and I think two of Sub's posts are gone, but most have been copied.
Again, over a handful of names of people we'll never know or care to know beyond our computer screens?
You threw gas on the fire with today's post because you're doing far worse than revealing names - you're revealing more truths and that's kind of embarrassing, you know?
I mean, nobody wants to be known being truly hateful liars, do they?
Maybe some of them can choose this experience as a time for reflection and maybe try being less assholish on their sacred forum.
Then again, and like Hegel pointed out, where else can they go and be so incredibly awesome?
Dishonesty breeds fear and contempt, so the posters who are screaming the loudest are the guiltiest.
It's funny how ugly behavior seems to take on a life of its own and we're suddenly wrestling with ourselves in a venue least expected.
Thanks for your honesty, Ferrerman.

Thanks for your honesty.

Mystery History said...

Hmmmm Sublime. Where have I heard that name before? Doesn't he have a blog too?

Right. He does V V V

"So I created a blog http://homeforthoughts.blogspot.com/, which allows me to post on other people’s blogs using my yahoo email. I might do some posting and I might not. I did one post for now.

If anyone wants to visit (including the people from topix who don’t read your blog ;p) you are all welcome, but I don’t expect many will.

I make no promises that it will be interesting. No one will hurt my feelings if you don't want to visit. I don't have any aspirations that it will be a popular blog, nor is it my intent to make it one. I’m probably not going to share its existence with my IRL friends as well. So, it will probably be small. Also, people may not like it or I may get bored, so it may not be around that long anyway. I mostly created it so that I can post on blogs that do not allow anonymous comments."

Sublime 1

ex-ferrer said...

Good comment, Barbi! They do behave like rabid dogs. For every such animal, there should be an Atticus Finch. It's only ferrer... We might be all that they have. It sure appears that way!

ex-ferrer said...

Nice blast from the past, Mystery History! I thought I might have been the only one to have read Sublime's failed blog. It was about his love for pot, I believe. Not that that's a BAD thing.... He never wrote another post so, I figured he got stoned and misplaced the blog somewhere....

Mystery History said...

"his failed blog. It was about his love for pot"

that might explain that plaid shirt

ex-ferrer said...

Plaid is his favorite color.

www.blogger.com/profile/119922343490006680958 said...

testing, are we reaching

ex-ferrer said...

Yes, but, you'll have to speak up!

ITK Cubs Fan said...

what's the matter Ferrer? Why won't you post my comments?

ex-ferrer said...

I was busy.