Monday, July 23, 2012

IRONY ALERT!!!!!

I received this message from Topix this morning:

This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting. (click here to acknowledge this warning)
Can't you at least play nice on the Shooting threads? Stop all the insults immediately! admin@topix 
The irony is, I was just about to reply to some asshole who was complaining that gun control only restricts law-abiding citizens, that criminals don't have to abide because, well, they are criminals. Further irony is, I was going to respond to an unregistered poster. How ironic that Ferrerman, as a registered poster, has to abide by the TOS but, the graybox asshole doesn't have to.
Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: "Why is Ferrerman posting in italics???" This is a good question. The easy answer is, Blogger is extra wonky today. It usually italicizes the wrong words about the sixth or seventh time I use it in a post, for no good reason. I use italics for emphasis A LOT. I DO THIS SO I DON"T HAVE TO CAPITALIZE LIKE I"M FUCKING SCREAMING WHEN I"M NOT SCREAMING... just EMPFascizing....
You were probably also thinking; "Didn't Ferrerman quit Topix or get fired or something?"
If you're scoring at home, I don't remember myself. Topix is pretty bizzarre. Hard to keep up with. I think the mods like me cussing them out so they threaten to ban me everytime they get to wondering if they are motherfuckers, or sanctimonious do-nothing cocksuckers. Those over-paid assholes must get lonely, I guess.
Anyways, back to the irony. Yes, criminals do not follow the rules. That's one reason why they're criminals.  The price they pay for not following the rules is jail and prison. I shouldn't have to explain this to grown ups but, I do. Conservatives think the solution to EVERYTHING is deregulation. They really don't think there should be ANY restrictions on guns because it clearly says THAT in the second amendment even though it doesn't say THAT at all.  
"TOO MANY RULES!!!" the law and order crowd says! THAT'S some irony there!

In a nation of laws, suddenly we crave anarchy?  How Topixy...

2 comments:

Hegel said...

Sounds like the Lifers had nothing better to do that day than report you. Pretty much like every other day for them. LOL!

ex-ferrer said...

Losing to Ferrerman and crying to mom is what they live for!