Friday, May 11, 2012

War in the time of Foxnews

Well, this means WAR!

AGAIN!

Barack Obama has declared WAR ON MARRIAGE! He did this by stating he thinks that gay people should be allowed to marry. Well, if that isn't an invasion of Poland, I don't know what is!

Actually, I do know what an invasion of Poland is. And though I've never been in one, I do know what a war is, as well. I wish Fox news did.

Fox can cheapen absolutely anything but, declaring war as willy-nilly as they do is really ignorant. They pander to some of the stupidest m-effers this nation has to offer, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. But, exactly how stupid are we supposed to believe their viewers are?

Well, stupid enough to believe that a WAR ON CHRISTMAS! exists and that CLASS WARFARE! leads to a WAR ON MARRIAGE!

I always thought it sad that football in particular and sports in general were used as metaphors for war. With football, I got the part about a ground game and an air game and inch by inch, yard by yard but, it's a fucking game. Actual war is an obscenity. You lose a game, life goes on. You lose in war, you lose your life. Is that over-simplification? I don't think you can over simplify anything in these Foxnews times.

They are all about simplifying things, dumbing the news down for their viewers, the lowest common denominators of politics. Like RUSH (the Canadian rock band) sang: "if you chose not to decide, you still have made a choice." I respect that. I understand that. I get that!

What I don't get is people who get up everyday and turn on Foxnews to see who is at war with them now, what ideals of theirs are "under assault". A Facebook friend posted a cartoon that showed a couple walking, with the caption: "My desire to be well-informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane."

I so get that!

Fox and their friends do NOT get that. They like being crazy and endeavor to be crazier. NOTHING is "too outrageous". War on marriage? Why not? Those homicidal, warmongering LIE-BERALS just live for war, what with their gay agenda and their desire to wipe their asses with OUR constitution! And their Kenyan president! And-

And, I could go on but, that's Fox & Friends job. It's their job to go on and fucking on about war on this and constitutional toilet paper that and absolutely everything is a crisis thay must lead to the defeat and/or impeachment of Barack Obama!!!!!!

Fox and their loyal followers have zero concern with how foolish they look. Summer is just about here. If Fox were to point out that democrats will be wearing shorts and tank tops in their WAR AGAINST HEAT! They would then decree that conservatives counter with patriotic parkas and long johns! IT'S WAR!!!!

And the stupid fuckers would do it. I would bet you a nickel that Roger Ailes got his start in entertainment by getting retarded kids to say dirty words. Who knew he would parlay that into a career as a *newsman*? Certainly not his dumbass viewers....

1 comment:

Sue J said...

I dislike Rupert Murdoch intensely, and all his cohorts and subordinates. I don't have a lot of time for news-mongers or mongrels. Unfortunately, many people don't vary their sources of information, nor do they question what they read.
Ignorance is bliss for many, but it also makes them scary.