Friday, January 20, 2012

Shovel ready!

You know who doesn't read this blog? Well, thousands of people, that's who. But, that's not important now.

Two fellas who evidently do not read my blog, rolled up in a van earlier today and offered to shovel my concrete areas. This was all well and good but, I was just about done.

"Well, it's still snowing, sir" the passenger astutely observed. "Catch you later?"

I thanked them but, no thanks. With 6 to 8 inches expected, regular non-readers might recall that my strategery (sic) is to get it while I can before it gets me. Luckily, this storm has produced voluminous but light, fluffy snow that a wore-out, broke-down old Ferrerman can pretty much push out of the way in under ten minutes. Not bad at all.

It's a veritable winter wonderland out there! Enjoy!

No comments: