Saturday, January 28, 2012

Secret Ferrerman

They're given you bad icons and tryin' to take away you're name....

Well, that's the mean streets and dark alleys of Topix. That's the way it goes. Just about every day I'm amazed and bemused at how ridiculously serious some very retarded people take the virtual world of Topix. There hasn't been this much WINNING since Charlie Sheen last threw up on his shoes.

I private message with several women on Topix. It's pretty mundane stuff, mostly topical, friendly stuff, as much about life as anything on the threads. You can't always know who is aligned with who so you have to take people at face value. Thus, spankability aside, I prefer my women like I like my politicians: liberal and thoughtful. If I wanted a mean, crazy bitch, I'd get married again. I tell myself that every day.

Just the same, I'm careful not to reveal Ferrerman trade secrets loosely in PM's. Neverminding that Topix reserves the right to read them, you always have to reserve the notion that someone might let someone else read them too. To that end, these PM's are pretty much what I could post on the threads. My enemies are such that, unless I confess to their beliefs about me, I'm just fucking lying about everything. This just makes it easier to be honest which, by the way, is still the best policy.

There isn't much to lie about anyway as I'm pretty much the same in real life as I am here or on the threads. I'm not a secret agent or a war hero there or in not-so-private messages but, I can mess around like that here. No license to kill but, my literary license is valid.

You know what? I've already said to much. Perhaps I'll let Johnny Rivers finish this tale:

1 comment:

Hegel said...

I laughed out loud reading that second paragraph. Hee hee!

Also: "My enemies are such that, unless I confess to their beliefs about me, I'm just fucking lying about everything." So true! Certain guys have said that I'm fat, old, ugly.....the usual litany of Topix/8th grade insults. The women, though, enjoy getting a little more specific. One said she just knew I'd had plastic surgery, because I reminded her of someone who'd had a face lift. That makes about as much sense as the idiots who claim you're gay!

No one knows what I look like, except, of course, Ferrerman!