Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Imagine making love to Ferrerman....

Twice in this young year, enemy posters have seen fit to tell me that their real-life wives have gone on record in telling them that they would prefer to remain married to them, rather than to be with Ferrerman.

How does this subject ever come up??!!

(couple #1 finishes having sex)

"Was it good for you, Bambi darling?"

"Well, no, Sub. But, it wasn't your fault. It was Ferrerman's fault!"

"Come again?"

"I didn't even come the first time! I was imagining you were Ferrerman, dear. First of all, he's not as big as he claims with that 'Two Nines' business. The 'little man in the boat' might as well have drifted out to sea for all he cared! It was clumbsy and awful!"

"So, you prefer me to FERRERMAN! Awesome! WINNING!!!!"

Well, I can only imagine that it went down like that as actually, I was nowhere in the vicinity. However, in this threads, that guy and the nightwatchman/redneck have both volunteered that their significant others, in a recent taste test, preferred them over Ferrerman, hands down. No doubt 4 out of 5 dentist's wives prefer their men as well. What's a Ferrer to do?

It's one thing on the threads to 'be inside a posters head', but, in their wife's head? In the bedroom? Or the kitchen? Or while the wife is day dreaming at work?  Just how does Ferrerman factor into such a question? I've been married- one and a half times at last count- and i've never asked those wives if they wanted to be with someone else. They could figure that out on their own, without any prompting from me. I like self-reliant, proactive women, I guess.

My best guess is that they are looking for some sort of validation from their respective wives. Something- anything- that will prove their superiority over Ferrerman, in the threads. The wife, no less, prefers ME to Ferrerman! So, there you go- Obama will lose handily in '12! End of story!

Well, oki doakie. That's better than a Foxnews link even. I'm still alone and in the dark as to how I figure into that equation. It reminds me of Jimmy Carter talking about the chat he had with young Amy about nuclear arms proliferation. Amy was maybe 10? She wasn't secretary of defense either. Carter kinda lost me there. Then he lost the country.

And anybody who discusses Ferrerman as a potential lover or spouse with their wife- WITH their wife- has lost a battle to Ferrerman that Ferrerman didn't even know he was trying to win.

Yikes. Winning?

Not if you don't play....

3 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL. Funny.

Hegel said...

"And anybody who discusses Ferrerman as a potential lover or spouse with their wife- WITH their wife- has lost a battle to Ferrerman that Ferrerman didn't even know he was trying to win."

BRILLIANT!!! They're going to win Topix, too, did ya know THAT? What a couple of maroons....

GorgeousArtGal said...

The very thought of Topix being discussed in the bedroom, or even around the dinner table, makes me giggle.