Thursday, January 12, 2012

If nominated, I will not run...

Observant, dedicated non-reader, Annie, found where I have been nominated for the Topix Hall Of Fame. There's a website run by famous Topix nemisis, Ginny Hoge, where she has nominated me for this prestigious honor. Fellow nominees are my BFF, Hegel, truly interesting writer, The Debil and also a bunch of people I don't care about.

It's nice to be nominated but, if elected I probably won't serve. One reason is I don't know what I'd have to do and so, I don't wanna do anything. I also don't think I want my face done in bronze. Maybe they don't do that. I don't know. Still, it's nice and I do appreciate the sentiment. Usually you have to be inactive for five years and I won't be retiring anytime soon as clearly I'm at the top of my game.

I was the first Ferrerman to post on Topix. Ever. This is pretty special to me. I'm very proud to have broken down that barrier for all Ferrermen who may follow. Once I crossed that line, I crossed many more lines as many folks on Topix will tell you.

It should also be noted that I was the first bottom-spanker to post anywhere on Topix  (other than The Human Sexuality Forum, I suppose).  How many hundreds of women didn't even know they had spankable bottoms until Ferrerman came along? Maybe thousands.

Of course it hasn't all been moderate to severe spankings for deserving, exclusively female bottoms. I've had to deal with a ton of anti-Ferrerman sentiment for that (jealous bastards!) and several tons more for my liberal political views. It hasn't been easy....

Well, OK, yes it has! The thing about hate-filled, allegedly conservative reichtards is, they don't have a leg to stand on. Unless you're chatting with Idi Amin, you just can't justify killing or enslaving people because they are poor or because of their political views. Such types are preaching to their own choir of Idi's.  I've dealt with that but, not countered it with much heart. What can you do with sociopathological political viewpoints on the internet? Can't change a moderates opinion but, you can finesse the shit out of them. The psycho's want you to out-psycho them. A Ferrerman doesn't lower his game that far.

And, it's all about game.  Whether it's making dick jokes or charming women with spankable bottoms or fighting reichtards, it's all just a game. A game I think I play rather well- for a Ferrerman!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Congrats! You certainly made it entertaining. : )