Sunday, January 29, 2012

And the wonder of it all....

There is a tragically NutraSweet, terminally blonde in the threads who could honestly find the *goodness* in Adolph Hitler. I'm probably not kidding. She could think that Hitler and Elie Wiesel should get along if only they would sit down and discuss their differences...

Oh my. She believes that, because she likes both me and the poster generally know as *Sam*, that despite our differences in politics, that fucking punk-ass, piece of shit and I could be friends.

I KNOW! LOL! OH MY....

"You know, Adolph, except for the my people hating and the final solution thing, you're not a bad guy!" 

"And you, Elie, despite your Lord killing history, money-grubbiness and general lack of hygiene, I like you. That's why I'll kill you last!"

"Let's have another round! Fraulein! More Maneshewitz!"

Oy vey!

I may have mentioned that the 'keep your friends close/enemies closer' thing never works. Expounding on that, I must also add that, one is judged by the company one keeps. To that end, I don't have any good friends that are racist, hate-filled, fuckheads. I have some less close friends who have their moments but, I've had my moments as well so, there's a bit of a curve in the grading. I try to walk in their shoes a bit before I pass judgement or delete them from Facebook. I'm a Ferrerman, not a messiah.

I'm also a Groucho Marxist in that I could never be a member of a club that would have me as a member. Thus, my past, present and future problems with dregs and cliques. Once you join the gangs or refuse to join the gangs, kids, you're fate is sealed. Stay in school and stay off drugs while you are at it.

On the threads or IRL, you are judged by the company you keep. If part of that company is a soulless scumbag like a Sam, I do not want to be part of that company. If other people somehow see redeeming social value in such a scumbag, I cannot help but question their assessment of my own wonderfulness. I know I'm wonderful. Several of my friends know that I am wonderful. But, none of these friends thinks that a miscreant like  (for example) a Sam is wonderful. Not being mean but, if they did, they wouldn't be wonderful because I wouldn't be wonderful!

I don't have to be wonderful. That's not the point. Just don't elevate some scumbag to near-Ferrerman status. They are undeserving and it cheapens the Ferrerman experience.  The punk's not even in the same league.

2 comments:

Hegel said...

It never fails to make me laugh when I see yet another seemingly intelligent poster defending some fuckhead they think is nothing short of wonderful. They don't seem to realize that no matter what they say after that....even if it's something they feel is serious....NONE of it can be trusted and will be thrown out with the rest of the bullshit.

And yes.....I DO know you're wonderful!

ex-ferrer said...

Aw shucks...

Thanks! :)