Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Street-fighting Ferrerman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wKEzHXVPE4

Admitedly, I like to fight. My specialty is fighting actors. I've never been defeated.

It's not because I'm so skilled at the manly art of fisticuffs. It's that actors are generally skilled at stage fighting. They are taught to pull their punches so that no one gets hurt and editing makes it look real. Sound effects too.

When I fight an actor, I hit them and kick them hard and for real. By the time they realize I'm completely un-trained in stage fighting, they are on the ground, writhing in pain, while I go all Robert DeNiro on them with my loafers.

Oh, by the way- I will NOT fight Robert DeNiro. He's a method actor. You don't wanna mess with a guy who purposely gains 60-some pounds to play fat-Jake LaMotta. Are ya crazy? DeNiro gets fully immersed in a role because it adds to the realism. It's in his contract that he actually kills the other actors in his movies (when the script calls for it). DO NOT play Russian roulette with him! He's very good.

No comments: