Monday, November 14, 2011

THE FERRERMAN


The Ferrerman- starring Mr Ferrerman as Mr Ferrerman: an innocent victim of blonde justice. But, that's a story for another day. Falsely convicted of leaving a woman in his car and then selling it...reprieved by fate when a train wreck of a forum freed him enroute to banishment....freed him to hide in not-so-lonely desperation, to even change his identity, to toil on many threads...freed him to search for the fictional character he saw leave the scene of the crime....freed him to run before the relentless pursuit of the fake internet therapist obsessed with his capture.

Tonight's episode: "The Buick"

"Ladies First, Not Always"When out on a date I always open the car door for my lady. But, the way I see it, once i've shown them how the door works they should be able to figure how to get out when we arrive at the restaurant. A few years back, a funny thing happened. I was dating a girl named Liz. Conversation was going well, we were hitting it off and i pulled in to parking lot. I get out the car, still telling her how I was looking forward to meeting her folks and all. This was in Oak Brook. It was about 100 yards from the car to the restaurant. So, all this time I'm walking and talking- looking like an idiot- she's in the car waiting (I GUESS) for me to open the freakin' door for her! Well, that wasn't gonna happen. I went in the restaurant, had nice a nice meal and a couple of glasses of Merlot.and waited for Liz to catch up to me. Well, some girls can be hard-headed, I guess. I can be too- you know that. But, I felt sorry for her. I told the waiter what happened, gave him an extra $20 and askedhim to bring her a little something when he got off shift. Then I called a cab for me. What? You think I'm gonna drive her home after that?! I didn't like the car anyways. It was a Buick. What was I thinking? Women- what are you gonna do...

With special thanks to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s5Jg-Wsv3U&feature=related

3 comments:

Hegel said...

I LOVE that story!

Too bad ol' Chipaet never figured it out.....

Then again, her stories about her pretend life are so lame she was bound to think yours was real......

Maybe she's married to the one-armed man!!!

Maggie said...

What a great story.

She loves you, you know. Be careful. I keep thinking of Stephen King's. 'Misery'

ex-ferrer said...

Uh oh, I do have a celebratory smoke after each story....

"Mr MAN! Mr FERRERMAN!"