Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Clueless. Nuts. SPAM!

We can't choose our stalkers. I guess that, if we could, we'd choose not to have one in the first place. Or, we would choose Jennifer Anniston 'cause chicks want to be her and men want to be with her. And, Rachel is soooo nice!

I was thinking about this because since I found those Ohio posts from a *Mindy* that didn't relate to me but were from all the same Ohio locations as stalker Sam, I've been wondering if Sam were some crazy obsessed female rather than a crazy, obsessed dude. I've also been wondering why that is better? I don't really think that it is. We all try to look for rational explanations in life where there often aren't any. The internet and chat rooms/forums aren't exactly rational venues.

Anyway, my most avid reader on the blog is Sam. S/he checks several times a day for my blog activity. Talk about a dedicated non-reader! Thingy and Hegel, whom actually know me don't look at the blog that much. I'm not sure anyone would.

I blogged once that people shouldn't measure their penis using my blog as the *yardstick* because, I don't. I blog because I enjoy it and I enjoy it whether I have four followers or four hundred so, no one should measure my penis by it either. That someone doesn't like my blog and habitually posts about it on Topix is kinda silly. That that same someone has already looked at my blog 112 times just thirteen days into March tells me they like this blog a bit more than they are letting on.

Non-Topix people might think it's silly that someone follows every post I make on Topix and trashes each one as well as putting icons calling each post "clueless, nuts and spam". Well that is silly and that's the way Topix goes. If I really cared I'd use Firefox as my browser and use the adblock feature which, evidently, also blocks the silly icons. That's what they say. But, I don't mind handing people shovels in life if they're intent on digging a hole. If someone wants to look so petty and imbecilic as to follow every post I make and trash it in some weird effort to make me appear unpopular, well, I can't help that. Topix has it's moments but, shit like this illustrates how lame it truly is. The majority of people I post to can take me or leave me. They love, hate or are indifferent to my politics just as they might be to my pro-spanking of women's bottoms position in life. It doesn't matter.

Whatever gender Sam is, whatever sexual orientation, the fucking idiot can't quit me. Yep, that's weird. There's nothing good I can say about it. I doubt any celebrity feels good about being stalked, like they've 'arrived' or something. Having been not stalked before by an obsessed fanatic, I believe that not being stalked is better.

So, in closing, I'd just like to say: Hi, Sam! Fuck you for stopping by! Get a life, eh?

I'll probably *pay* for that later....

I always do!

4 comments:

Hegel said...

Yes, Ferrerman....you MUST PAY!!! I'm not sure "Sam" can get any more annoying than (s)he already is, but I'm sure (s)he'll try.

As to him being a woman, it wouldn't surprise me. But then, I think the main, most important prerequisite for any Topix stalker is mental illness. Of course I'm referring to Kevin, the guy who's so obsessed with me he sees me in places I've never been. Wait....Sam does that with you too!!! AND he thinks you're people you're NOT!

They have full lives:) Hi, Sam!!!

ex-ferrer said...

Mental illness, indeed. It's NOT normal! I have to make a correction though: 144 Sam visits to the blog this month. That's not any better....

Anonymous said...

What! How on earth do you know who is checking your blog!?

If I had a stalker I'd at least want them to comment. Also, I suspect you will get more visits now that you've written penis and yardstick in the same post :)

ex-ferrer said...

I use Statcounter and I happen to know where the stalker is from so, it was easy. It gives real time updates so you can know city/state/country where people are reading from, what their reading, for how long- general info. No names or addy's though. It's just a better, more reliable version of the Blogspot stats. I HAVE gotten weird hits on some titles and phrases lately. The counter also shows what key words and links people used to find the blog. The one titled "How NOT to measure your penis" got a bunch of hits even though it wasn't at all about that. Some seekers mighta came up short on that....