Monday, April 26, 2010

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I could picture 770 in her bunker, cigar dangling from her mouth, chubby fingers pounding away at the keyboard beating out insructions to her underlings:

"Reinforce The Quiet ROOM!! Get an extra ninnie in A Tranquil Place!! Someone check on the less important dregs in the Chi Town Forum!! Get someone over to the IQ! STAT! People- that Ferrerman is out there and he wants BLOOD!! He will ATTACK any moment now!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!! THIS IS THE BIG ONE!!"

"The 'big one', CherieL sighed, a wry smile coming to her face, "we would expect THAT from a Ferrerman..."

But, there was to be no attack for no attack had been planned nor intended. Ferrer had, once again, fooled the ninnies. Easy to do- sure. But necessary and actually a rather nice, effortless way of doing business for a Ferr enjoying a wet, Spring weekend of baseball, with a side of NASCAR and hockey.

I took them off their game. That was the intent. Their game- weak as it was- was stalking me on various threads, annoying my friends and causing my enemies to wet their pants with glee at the knowledge that others- every bit as infantile and useless as they- also hated Ferrerman and were incessant about posting about it as well. The dating service for trolls has been gaining steam lately. I need to start charging.

So, 770 and her multiple personalities and real and imaginary minions have been duped by the Ferrerman. It was a canard. An act of chicanery. Once again, Ferrerman has pulled down your boxers and given you a spanking. But, not the GOOD kind!

Ferrerman felt he had never slept in a better bed...

6 comments:

Hegel said...

I agree that their worst nightmare is not getting attention. My most persistent troll at the moment actually says he doesn't care about me while following me everywhere. Go figure...

But while I get what you did and think you're brilliant as always, I missed you being around!!! (You missed the whole 'Return of The Thing' on Whispers!) And then I come on this morning and my post to you from last night didn't show up... Hoping that was just a glitch. Well, I know it had to be because some others were there.

Hope I see you today! Go Hawks!
:)

ex-ferrer said...

Well, Hegel, they simply are weak and have no better things to do in life than annoy people. Bothering you and I- and others in the process- is the ONE thing that brings them joy and a sense of *accomplishment*. When the night closes in on them, this is what they cling to- wrapping themselves in their misery until morning, to face another day, frightened, bewildered. Alone. Sad.

Hegel said...

Yes, theirs must be a miserable existence; although I've noticed they're backing off today. I challenged them on the fact that they troll, but also say they don't care about me. That's not the way it works, kids!

By the way, someone has signed on to a new screen name, "ex-ferrerman" and is leaving posts around the place. Not an original bone in the whole bunch of them...

ex-ferrer said...

I saw that. I used to go unregistered as "ex-ferrerman" (long story). this pretender, instead of stealing my blog and past posts, is repeating his/her OWN bullshit! Well, THAT makes sense!
I noticed that too with snabooboo. He does seem to care enough to follow you ALL OVER to say he doesn't care. He constantly checks my blog to make sure no one is reading it. Washes his hand 300 times a day in case they might get dirty...

Unknown said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
you sir, are a genius.
-Annie

ex-ferrer said...

Confidential to "M":

Message received but NOT address!! Please reply again. Same security measures will apply.

"F"