Saturday, May 1, 2010

HIGH NOON

The streets of Topixtown were deserted. A tumbleweed tumbled by, lending credence to it's name. Racey the town drunk staggered into the saloon where comely dancehall gals watched from the window, admiring the cut of the High Plains Ferrerman's jib. He absent-mindedly checked the zipper covering that jib, blushed and set himself in the middle of the street to await his rivals.

Nothing. No one showed.

A comely dancehall gal had alerted him that three desperadoes had been hired by 770 to gun him down. 770, the Terror of Topixtown, had sworn revenge on the Ferrerman and was doing everything and any thing in his/her power to bring the Ferrerman down. But, it was not to be. He wondered why she bothered and why she used such riff-raff to do the bothering. He ambled off to the Saloon to join his old buddy, Racey, in a beer. Racey wasn't really the town drunk. He was just somebody who needed an occasional tweaking as well as a beer. Plus- he was buying.

****************************

Yep, 770 enlisted the aid of three gooberheads that she found on- I'm serious- a MICHAEL JACKSON FORUM (!?) to troll me. An alert non-reader (and comely dancehall gal) found the thread where the seeds of this foolishness were planted. I had seen the gooberheads on a couple of threads but paid them no nevermind. There's something about scary looking avatars that just doesn't scare me. Flowers, monsters- all the same. If you need to display how bad or good you are, you are neither.

I don't know what their plan of attack was, is or will be but, I'm guessing that given their venue, I don't need to worry about them. That 770 went looking for them THERE, is a bit troublesome though. As dedicated non-readers know, I don't actually know him/her IRL. Given some of her venues on Topix, I sure don't ever want to. As if Jackson himself were not creepy enough, middle-aged *female* *therapists* who seek out forums about him is even creepier.

I had thought it weird enough when, after a google search of "Ex-Ferrerman" (her most recent nom de guerre) showed "Ex-Ferrerman" posting on forums from South Africa to the Netherlands, to France and England, to advise citizens of the world that Ferrerman was a bad person who had "almost outed" some unknown persons real name and had a failed marriage under his belt. (Actually, the marriage hadn't failed under the belt. It was further north from there. But, I digress) Yeah, s/he was posting randomly around the world as to the evils of Ferrerman. This would explain those State Department "NO TRAVEL" warnings I've been getting of late. I thought it was a new Yahoo thing.

All I have to do is make a post in the general direction of the Chicago forum and I get her followers begging, pleading and threatening me to "STOP!" and "LET IT GO!" S/he's fairly slick and consistent to limit her stalking to threads that her minions don't know to go to. That would be any Topix venue outside of the Chi-town Regs, Kittens and the daily fixes of Amy and Abby. Theirs is a very limited scope of the vast Topix spectrum. And when she does post as "Ex-Ferrerman" or "Francesca" on the Chicago thread, my guess is that she explains it as Ferrerman misbehaving again and she offers them a cup of bubble tea from which they gladly drink. And when she is caught, they quickly adopt the attitude that, if I hadn't done whatever it is s/he had said I had done, s/he wouldn't NEED to pursue me for whatever it is s/he had claimed I had done. So, THERE!

Hate to give 770 ideas but, what about those FEMA death camps and that private army that I have? Sigh. Given her penchant for quoting me, they'll "know" about those in the next five seconds.

4 comments:

Hegel said...

I haven't been back to that Chicago forum. Well, the "regulars" or whatever it's called. I could tell I was going to have to sing for my supper; plus, they thought I was you and I just don't have the patience for that right now. It's bad enough on the threads where people are familiar with me! LOL

I don't know what this chick or dude's problem is, but from the little I've seen there's no clear motive. It was probably outwitted and has never recovered.

Anyway, I checked out the MJ forum (it was like a scavenger hunt finding that one!) but will need to go back to find where it's recruiting. Only saw the usual crap that was posted elsewhere...

Topix is like a magnet for the crazies, or maybe its like a Subway with Listeria... If you're lucky, you'll order something that won't make you sick, but chances are good you'll get a meatball that will have you singing to Jesus.

ex-ferrer said...

It's hard enough for ME to be me. No one else should try these stunts at home.
I'll see if I can get you a link.

Anonymous said...

Here you go:

http://www.topix.net/forum/who/michael-jackson/T1P21EF3QNARLCDBJ/p7#c125

:)

Anonymous said...

Henchmen training here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/uk/london/T02MKH607V5PEPGH5/p12#c223

:)