Saturday, April 24, 2010

All The Lonely People

Again with the "Nuclear Names Proliferation". Just like any terrorist with a little of this and a little of that can make a dirty bomb or a weirdo country like North Korea can starve it's people in order to afford nuclear weapons, any idiot with an e-mail account can be a troll. Ah, yes, but- can any of them be a superpower?

No.

I know what you're saying: "Here goes Ferrerman AGAIN, whining because he has the absolute stupidest, most useless, talentless trolls, EVER! Doesn't Ferrerman realize that complaining about stupid, useless trolls will NOT make them smarter and interesting? It's just NOT gonna happen, Ferrerman, EVER!"

Well, I think you're right about that. My trolls must have been cursed and in such a way heretofore unseen since Sam Siannas of The Billygoat Tavern got pissed off at the Chicago Cubs for not letting him take his pet goat to the World Series in 1945. As legend has it, he put a curse on the Cubs for this, ensuring that they would never again win a World Series due to that infraction.

People believe that shit. Of course, the decades prior to that were without Cubs WS championships too but there is no goat explanation of THAT. And, to ensure WS championships, other MLB teams do NOT encourage fans to bring farm animals to the ball park. The Yankees, for example, tend to win with high-dollar free agents like A-Rod and Clemens. You never see them putting a WS ring on a pig named Arnold, ya know.

But, I digress. There is no logical explanation why I have trolls whose whole repertoire consists of calling me "Fairyman" and re-posting quotes of mine from this blog (which no one reads BTW...) and from various Topix threads I've been on. It simply is what it is. They just suck at what they do. Yes, I'm highly quotable because I'm a fairly good writer and gifted with a quick wit and, because I'm high-profile, I'm seemingly up there on a pedestal to be pooped on by the occasional pigeon. No problem there as I am self-cleaning. A few well crafted sentences make the pigeons go away until they can think of returning with the same tricks only to fly away again. Honestly, how long before one posts asking me if my refrigerator is running or if I have Prince Albert in a can?

It's certainly been fun for me to continually trounce them in the threads. It's gotten kind of old though. They are just smart enough to know that they can't actually be caught and that they don't have to stop. Something about the anonymity of the internet... You truly cannot beat them. It's like beating up a little southern boy- one of those 5 foot something guys that fancies himself 10 feet tall and bullet proof but is all mouth. Whupping his ass only means that years later he will be telling folks how he beat YOUR tall ass and/or how it took you and three other guys to put him down...

770 is like that. I have no idea how short s/he is IRL, but I'm guessing five foot nothing and all mouth. If your internet persona is that of a beautiful female, educated, therapist/teacher/scientist and you CHOOSE to "battle" with a highschool graduate, painter- and you can't beat him- perhaps you ought to get back on the porch. But, that's the thing about trolls like him/her. They feel no shame. They answer to no one save for the voices in their heads, voices that likely only encourage and reaffirm. The invisible cloak of anonymity shields them wherever they go. They become someone on the keyboard. I've long hoped that IRL s/he WAS a real therapist because it would make it that much more enjoyable to ridicule a troll who professed to have so much going on. Honestly: she's studying topix, using the dregs as a control group, gauging people's reactions to her posting stock photo's of pretty girls on her avatar, having her "students" troll me (and others) and writing truly awful stories about it? People BELIEVE that?

That's what is sad. Whoever 770 is, she's insane. The reverend Jim Jones was insane. His followers were, just that- followers. They believed that what he was doing was right...because he told them it was. That didn't make them insane just, kinda stupid. Easily led. Most people who are easily led are that way because they want to be. They don't mind taking an EQ test to determine what degree of introvert they are. A simple, "Would you rather read a book or would you prefer to attend a concert?" might cut to the chase better but, I'm guessing psychology doesn't work that way. People like me would ask; "What book? Who's playing? Is the book a mystery or non-fiction? Is it gonna be heavy metal or Justin Beiber? I ask because I gotta know what kind of drugs to bring. Can I read a book about rock stars instead? Would a poetry slam be like doing both..?"

You get the idea.

So, trolls, it's ON! I'm tired of this crap. Beginning tomorrow, I will battle my trolls with a tactic so diabolical and evil my trolls will not know what hit them. Be forewarned, 770 and others. You brought this on yourselves! It has to be this way. Your sad lives WILL be ruined...

5 comments:

Maggie said...

Oh, my...(shutting saloon door)

Hegel said...

Oh, it's ON! It's on like Donkey Kong! I don't know what you have planned, Ferrerman, but I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Like you mentioned, I have no idea what these people do IRL, but who in their right mind could post the same boring crap incessantly, day in and day out and not want to blow their brains out?

From what I can tell, their goal is to make us angry....which is just never going to happen on an anonymous forum. What point is there in that? I think it's all a hoot.

You're right in that their greatest sin is that they're so bloody boring and uninteresting. If they'd only get a bit more inventive and base their posts on something other than the standard 'fat, ugly and/or gay' premise, it might actually be a bit amusing.

As it is, I have to imagine they have theme songs and resemble funny looking people just to make them seem worth talking to/about. Sha-duh, for instance, is currently accompanied by the theme from Sanford and Son.

What a bunch of useless gobshites... Pit-i-ful.

Anyway, just know I'm here for you and will enjoy watching the fur from the smelly old Tom cats fly. (or maybe they're women...who knows?) See ya 'round the funny farm!

ex-ferrer said...

Hegel- my plan was activated early this morning. I am SO going to rock someones virtual world and NOT in the good way. She and they have brought this upon themselves and, deservedly so, will suffer. If you give a dance, you gotta pay the band.

Unknown said...

I want to watch!!!!!
I haven't been able to find you anywhere.
(aw crap, am I a troll??????)
I promise not to post anything if you tell me which thread you're on so I can read along and have a laugh or two.
signed,
your #1 fan
Annie

ex-ferrer said...

Thanks for being my #1 fan, annie! My troll and her minions learned nothing from this most recent ass-whupping. Sigh. Well, I KNEW they wouldn't... But, it was fun to beat 'em by doing NOTHING!

I hope you had a great weekend too!