Thursday, May 8, 2014

The Ridiculousness Of The Sublime

People usually believe what they want to believe. Bar stools were made for big talk and so was the internet. Bullshit is a little harder to prove on the internet but it can be done.

One of the biggest talkers on Topix is a guy who calls himself Sublime1. To hear him tell it, women are constantly throwing themselves at him, even in front of their husbands! There's just something about him...

The wife evidently approves. She knows full well how women are drawn to him and, in acquiescence to that, she agreed to join in wife swapping adventures. It wasn't really a fair deal on her part as all she got on her end (giggle) was men who paled in comparison to her husband.

People seemed to take Sub at his word about the swapping. I did.  But it wasn't because I bought into his vision of his studliness. I believed it because I know that a couple doesn't have to be beautiful and desirable to participate in swinging. You pretty much just have to have genitals and be breathing. The best and the brightest aren't necessarily involved as the movies might suggest.  And really, is sanctioned infidelity something to be proud of? He may be saying: "The wife and I are so desirable  we share ourselves with other people!" however, it sounds an awful lot like: "We are sluts!"

That's typical though. Bragging about aberrant behavior is one way of legitimizing it. That's half of politics. But, what if Sub's talk of wife-swapping is as contrived as his regular reporting of friend's and stranger's wives willing to cuckold their husbands with him?  To hear him tell it, every time he goes out in public some wife is willing to betray her marital vows pretty much upon sight of Sublime. Odd but, him and the Mrs. rolling around with other average looking people in suburban living rooms is far more believable.

He's posted their pictures. This is not Brad and Angelina. I always thought it was kinda dumb to tout yourself as a stud muffin and post a picture of your bald-headed self.  Sub insists he's not bald but that he opts to shave his head on purpose. I don't know how he explains the five o'clock shadow on a semi-spherical section of his otherwise chrome dome. He just denies it. Not to be too catty here but, if you want to be perceived on the internet as God's gift to women, either do not post a pic at all and leave your handsomeness to the imagination, or post a pic of a model or movie star. It's Topix - behind every pretty girl avatar is a guy with his hand on his dick. Would a real, pretty woman want that attention? Please....

So, if Sub is full of shit about so many wives wanting so desperately to shame themselves and their husbands to be with him, why should anyone believe the wife swapping stuff?  When someone  has proven themselves to be a liar, why believe other stories they tell? Why pick and choose?

Sadly, his real life wife likely has NO idea of his Topix life and the things he writes about her and the kids. Wait- maybe that's not so sad.  He calls her "Bambi" in the threads and posts as her with an avatar. Yes, it *could* be her but, it's doubtful. *Her* posts sounded contrived, kinda phoned in... like someone was trying to prove they had a wife who was happy with their posting....

In reality, if you were talking about your and your spouse's sexcapades on a public forum, would you want your spouse anywhere near the scene of that crime? That's a door that can be opened at anytime. Some guys are that stupid. Sublime certainly seems to be.

I just doubt that the wife has even signed off on the wife-swapping or any of the cuckolding tales either. She probably has no earthly idea he talks about their autistic son or any of the other children on a regular basis. He used his autistic kid's small penis as a segue into talking about how large he (Sub) considered his own penis to be! Who does that?

Well- again- who even knows if the guy is even married? Why believe that? Why believe he has any children, let alone an autistic one? His Topix back story gets a little shaky when you think of an (alleged) lawyer with a good job, spending his work days writing lifestyles of the stupid and slutty-type shit on a message board. Who does that? Why?

Well, I don't really want to know. Whoever and whatever he really is in real life, he's just another braggart on the internet- the barstool of the 21st century.  

12 comments:

Kane said...

Yep, there is definitely a theme to Sublime's posting history on Topix and it goes back years. Every story he tells is just a way of illustrating for all of Topix how very special he thinks he is. "thinks he is"....don't get excited Sublime.

He proves the point that narcissists who require a lot of self-aggrandizement in reality have very low self-esteem. I feel sorry for his wife.

ex-ferrer said...

Hopefully she doesn't know what she's missing. And she's missing it.

Anonymous said...

You mean he might be lying about stuff like this:

Sometimes.

I didn't tell the guy cause I wanted to keep it light, but I could have probably taken his shirt. I got jumped on time by 3 guys. Beat the snot outta one, sent another away one a stretcher in an ambulance, but the fight got broken up before I could get the 3rd guy. I didn't even have a scratch. It was so funny.

I've probably been in 8 or 10 fights and it's never been close. I've only been punched when I've been blindsided. I have so much adrenaline and I go into a fight mode as in fight or flight and time seems to slow down. My reflexes just go to another level. It's very strange. It's like nothing else in the world exists except my opponent and I have only one thing on my mind ... Complete submission.

I wrestled for many years and know some jiu jitsu. I like to take it to the ground, but I'll take what I'm given. If I get a guy on the ground it's as good as over, because of all the years of wrestling I'm so good with body positioning and using my weight to keep the guy down.

My buddy who I got into it with just retired this year after years of fighting in the UFC and WEC before that.

I watched him fight Uriah Faber out at the Hard Rock in Vegas. That was a crazy trip. I had this couple from the UK asking me if I wanted to have sex with the wife. I totally thought they were joking at first, until they kept asking. We had just gotten back from the clubs and I was in an altered state of mind. I thought they were pulling my leg. It was so odd.

ex-ferrer said...

Yep, that's Sub! As long as he believes it, that's all that counts. It's very Costanza-like.

The poor boy is being trolled by his mentor's other minions (voices in head) and he has no idea.

Kane said...


"The poor boy is being trolled by his mentor's other minions (voices in head) and he has no idea."

Easier to blame us than admit the phone calls are coming from inside the house;) One day he'll figure it out but for now this is working for him.

ex-ferrer said...

LOL! SUB- GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!! WE TRACED THE POSTS AND THEY'RE COMING FROM THE BASEMENT!!!!!!

Oh my!

Kane said...

It's to someone's advantage that he believe what he's told. No need to let him in on the joke, especially when it would break his fragile little heart to know it's not us.

Like a fiddle...

ex-ferrer said...

Fiddling like Nero meets Dueling Banjos....

Anonymous said...

OFC Sublime1 is a study in "short man's disease" and the king of overcompensation.

Question - how many words does it take to demonstrate you don't give a fk what someone says/thinks?

PRO TIP - you used WAYYYY too many.

ex-ferrer said...

Ferrerman tip: You used too few. What are you talking about? You can't be an editor using "OFC".

Anonymous said...

Chill dude, it's tough seeing the big picture while focusing on minutia.

We are in violent agreement regarding Stubbies "shortcomings".

The point was... it takes exactly ZERO words to demonstrate lack of care, any more implies enough care to at least type the words.

It's a zen thing, or something like that LOL.

ex-ferrer said...

IDK from zen- sounds like pop psychology to me. Anybody can do that. But then, my intent wasn't to write about ignoring anyone. It was about blowhards on bar stools being the same as those on the 'net. It's a new level for them. Ain't life grand?