Friday, March 8, 2013

Turmoil In Topixtown!

I was looking at the Topix Forum the other night and noticed that I was one of 145 people in the entire world doing just that. Over on the Offbeat however three times as many people were looking at that nonsense. Oops- that's only 449. Three x sounds so much more promising....

For comparison, 7, 389 persons were reading the Human Sexuality Forum.

Sex sells and creepy sex really sells, at least in comparison to the debauchery of the first two forums. From my perspective, it makes more sense that more people want to read about guys who like to sniff their sister's panties than want to read about what a jerk Ferrerman is. See, mind you, those 7,389 aren't just looking at that topix but an entire forum of such topics. Similarly, not all 145 people are getting their anti-Ferrerman sentiment on either. It's just a handful of haters be hating and trying to sound like a mob. The rest are looking at any of 100 other, less Ferrer-centric subjects.

There is more conversation than ever that Topix is rife with paid trolls/posters. Sheesh, if it is, they suck donkey balls because it's not helping. If Topix's new business plan is to drive intelligent, fun posters away, then they are succeeding.

I can't say definitively who is on the Topix payroll and who has a severe meth problem but, there is no real law in Topixtown. The moderator on the Topix Forum is very unprofessional and too cozy with the more nefarious posters. My beef with her is that she fights with posters (such as myself) and that shows disrespect for the posters and the position. She hasn't *busted* me on a thing, contrary to what the jealous trolls are fond of saying of late. She actually absolved me (officially) of one bogus accusation. My enemies spun that to say she busted me for trolling women via gray box yada fucking yada because she also managed to pull that post so that they could say that, even with a crooked face. So, my take is that a moderator shouldn't be doing that. The last complaint I made to Topix said so. That was to a different mod. The offending mod hasn't been seen since.

She's probably still got her job. They might be making her actually do it is all.

Frankly, I'm surprised that I still have my profile. I've got ex-wives that I don't talk to like I talk to mods. There are crazy drivers whom I don't talk to like that. I get a little blunt and salty when I complain to Topix about some cowardly scumbag posting my personal information and Topix mods dragging their feet to remove those posts while yanking the non-offensive posts of myself and others in a New York fucking heartbeat. It's not a level playing field at all. It's easier for 102 year old black ladies to vote in Florida than it is for a Ferrerman to get justice on Topix. And pretty much for the same reason too. Suppression.

It's not lost on me that the same assholes who have dedicated their lives to fighting Ferrerman are- each one- teabag hatriots. There's not a democrat in the bunch. There couldn't be! We just don't have that obsessive hate thing going on. There's maybe a dozen of these assholes- tops- operating under a ridiculous amount of socks. Very sad. Amazingly, it turns out they all know each other! It's been suggested that myself, Hegel and our friends are fighting a group of mods. Maybe. Like I said, it would be stupid and counter productive but, who says people aren't stupid and counter productive? Have you seen Congress or the republican party lately? They've got no problem cutting off other people's noses to spite their own faces.

But, I don't think these assholes are mods themselves. They'll read this or hear about it and SAY I said and believe that but, that's because they have the reading comprehension of badgers. I'm just saying it could be the case because, ya never know... I'm more inclined to think they all simply met on asshole.com and fell in love once they discovered they shared mutual anti-ferrerman sentiment. That makes more sense.

Regardless, they aren't doing Topix any good. It's like the GOP fighting absolutely every thing Obama does or tries to do. You burn the candle at both ends and you have neither foes nor friends.

Perhaps a dozen assholes hate me. Goodness! What would they do without me? They really shouldn't hope to find out. It seems they are desperately trying not to kill Ferrerman but, to kill where he hangs out. Scorched earth...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm hardly ever there, and I rarely post when I am.
and I never see any anti-F threads, but you know I stick to US news and politics, with a little natural disasters thrown in to remind me that life is too short to worry about the idiots posting their nonsense on Topix.
I'd rather do dishes and laundry.
oh, and we have a new d-bag down at the pet store, which is always fun.
xoxoxo
Annie

ex-ferrer said...

A new d-bag? I'm jealous! I get the same d-bags but with new avatars.

You're not missing anything, Annie. It all seems to be on it's last legs. Topix just doesn't care anymore.