Saturday, February 4, 2012

Liars figure

Recent statistics cite that half of marriages result in divorce. The breakdown is this: You are married, Ferrerman is divorced. That's 50%.

This is shocking but, no, not really given that Ferrerman is such a jerkface and, well, you are not.

This is a common theme in the threads, made more common by the fact that other posters are not quite as honest as Ferrerman. I know tons of divorced people that are not me. One is my ex-wife. Others are personal friends and thousands more are people I read about. It really is a fact (I guess) that one out of two marriages ends in divorce. So, really, except to a few truly stupid people in the threads, I am not the only person in the world who has failed at marriage.

I might also add that failure really shouldn't be the operative word here. I am no longer with the insane bitch. Sounds like WINNING to me!

So, yes, I won a divorce from my ex. It's curious to me that certain people in the threads might choose to exploit that but, I have to remind myself that these people are trying to depose a dictator in Barack Obama and trying ever so hard to win an election. This is just a stupid, frankly bitchy way to go about it. I'm certain it's nothing personal even though it sure sounds like it.

Anyways, I get that a lot. I get that from people whose own marriages are either unknown to me or kinda well documented. Let's take, for example, the raging, flaming heterosexual that I shall refer to as "Sublime". Now, here's a cat who has regaled untold hundreds of people on the internet with the details of his and the wife's spouse-swapping adventures. Like a lot of sanctioned cheaters, they are convinced this extramarital activity enhances and strengthens their marriage. Oh. I would have guessed gettin' some strange was not a good thing in a marriage and often a contributing factor in the decline of one. With a lot of couples it's "Don't ask, don't tell". Who knew that having a note from your spouse was permissible?

Well, don't try that stunt at home, kids. I mean, it's kinda risky if you think about it. Most people date before marriage and after rather than during. To each their own.

I'm pretty darn open and honest here as well as on the threads but, no one knows everything about me. Some think they do- I've got a mother, you know. But I don't bare my soul here or there. Frankly, I like to keep people guessing. That's why the ladies calls me "Two Nines" is an example. I may actually carry a .45. A little mystery is a good thing.

My enemies must all have wonderful marriages, I guess, whether they are playing the field or making Mitt Romney look like a newlywed. Hey- good for them says I. They must have every reason to be proud and boastful or they wouldn't compare their success to Ferrerman's not-so-secret shame.

Maybe I set the bar too low?

Maybe they don't stand too tall.

1 comment:

Hegel said...

Sublime has to be the neediest man I've ever come across on any forum. If a person is confident in themselves and their marriage, they don't need to go on a public forum and regale their moronic "friends" with tales of how cool they are, nor do they need to rag on guys who are divorced. It's more than obvious the asshole isn't happy. Bambi must really have him by the balls!