Thursday, February 2, 2012

And so on and so on....

I noticed last night that my stalker had, searching far and wide, found an obscure thread where someone had posted gray-boxed as "Ferrerman" with a Portland, Oregon ISP. Stalker Spam linked the thread for all concerned to read, to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that-

Well, I don't know what he was trying to prove. I have got to start smoking crack if I am going to be able to decipher all of this.

I mentioned this to my friend and co-conspirator, Hegel. We've both been thinking that Spam and A770 would hook up eventually, united in their mutual obsession with Ferrerman. A770 had made the post as Ferrerman, from Portland, nearly three years ago.

It got me to thinking and I told Hegel, that realistically, with just a few links you could prove that any poster is another poster. Spam does this all the time, linking me with people I've never even heard of, definitively proving that I am also that poster. It doesn't matter how far fetched an association may be. A viscious, pro-conservative Obama-hating nut job could really be Ferrerman in disguise because, as any idiot on Topix can tell you, that is how you win friends and influence people to get your candidate in office. Um, Ferrerman wouldn't go that far (well, not for very long....) because creating characters to battle idiots on Topix isn't part of the Ferrerman game plan. There's just no point in being anyone else but me. I don't like Topix that much nor do I take it that seriously.

On Topix, the proof isn't in the pudding. It's whatever you want to believe it to be. And if you can get another or others to believe it, there you go! But, where are you when you get there? Spammy posts these things as if they were the answers to the mysteries of life. It's like Obama getting around to releasing his long form birth certificate, on his terms. No matter what, thousands of assholes will remain unconvinced and thousands more assholes will be more convinced because, isn't it odd that he took so long? Why didn't he do it the moment they demanded it? Why doesn't anyone do anything that a stalker/troll demands? They must be trying to hide something....

Like it or not, that's the way Topix works for some people. The Topix Terms Of Service have been so watered-down in the last couple years that they now simply state: "Remember 6th grade? It's like that." I'm probably not kidding.

I'm not one of those that feels flattered by trolls. That creepy guy and his sister go on, day in and out, how charmed and bemused they are by having there own personal trolls. That's pathetic in it's own right. Not to pick on them though as hundreds of others do that. All you have to do to be considered a troll is to disagree with some arrogant asshole and have the nerve to post where they post, which happens to be the extremely public venue known as....Topix. I hope that doesn't over simplify things.

I don't consider A770 and Spam to be trolls. They're stalkers. Trolls give up after awhile. Stalkers never quit. Both make no bones about wanting to know everything about my personal, real life. Both think I'm stalking them, I guess because nearly everywhere they post, right before they post, I have made a post that happens to fit with them denigrating me, for that very post!!!! I have no idea how I do that. Something tells me, they'll tell me....

...and then they'll tell others....

3 comments:

Maggie said...

It all started way back when the lumberjack was a french doctor. You outed her, and people turned away. She/he lost her groupies and she is mad (in so many ways) She won't forgive or forget.

LOL. Sixth grade. It's the reason I got out.

ex-ferrer said...

Wait- got out of sixth grade?? ;)

That sums her up. The other one seems to be upset that I ignored him on political threads four years ago. Neat trick given that I've only been on Topix three years. I wonder who he's REALLY supposed to be stalking then?

Hegel said...

I think it's especially hilarious that both Spam and A770 cry "troll" given they post in so many fucking forums, as so many different *people* (not just pretend socks), that even THEY forget who they are sometimes. And you know what I'm talking about;)

Spam and his convincing/proving....needs improvement, but you're right, those assholes are so pitiful they don't care if it's true or not. They're just happy they've finally found friends on Topix, cuz you know, all the best people find their niche on Topix. That's so french!