Tuesday, February 28, 2012

J' accuse Ferrerman!

Last night, an un-indicted co-conspirator in Topixland passed on the contents of a personal message concerning this Ferrerman, to me, that he had received, possibly erroneously. In the PM, one idiot was advising another idiot that a gray box poster known as *Dr Fill* was most certainly Ferrerman. The idiot knew this because: "Yep, a suburb of Chicago, talking vile sexual talk to women he doesn't know and an obsession with spanking can only mean Ferrerman." To the non-citizens of Topixland, this is what is known as *proof*. The PM'er went on to declare: "You know that Dr Fill is Ferrerman, right?" That is known as *conclusive proof*.

Sigh. As if it weren't tough enough to be a Ferrerman (well, OK, I do make it look easy...) now I need to deny for the umpteenth time that I'm someone else? Puh-leeze! I don't even read these suspects. The Ferrerman brand is kinda important to me. Dedicated non-readers know this. Those with anti-Ferrerman sentiment should know this as well. I mean- do they really want to hate an anonymous, grayboxing troll like Dr Fill, a Slavewannabe, a Mr Wadds or any other poster some idiot was sure Ferrerman REALLY is when there is a perfectly good Ferrerman to hate?

Sheesh, I might as well be that cocksucker Sam, if that's the case.

No one should be that cocksucker Sam.

Do I graybox- post unregistered? Sure. I'm doing it right now on the Chicago Forum, fooling no one but my intended target, Sublime, because he's pretty easy to fool. My Ferrerman style is very easy to spot. I'm not exactly hiding. Over there, in that part of Topixland, i'm the reason the denizens of AmyAbbyville are afeared of Ferrermen. As a courtesy to my former neighbors there, I tend to post undercover so as not to frighten them too much. There's just something about Ferrer.... Men want to be him and women want to be spanked by him.... I think even they like what I say and how I say it. It's just that they wish it wasn't that cute little boy in the avatar. If you ever saw the film, "High Plains Drifter", it's kinda like that. Marshal Jim Duncan....a reminder that the town sat back in cowardly silence while the Marshal took on the outlaws.... AmyAbbyville- a town without pity....

In Topixtown, he who refuses to admit he posts unregistered gets to cast not only the first but, all the stones. The above admission that I do, indeed, graybox is conclusive evidence that I am all those and any other posters that any cocksucker might think I am. After all, I did just confess, just not in so many words is all.... But, any fucking idiot knows that I did confess....

That's the way Topix works. Much of life works that way too. I'm like the first girl to get breasts in the sixth grade. I'm a slut. I'm putting out. Everyone knows this....

I'm also kinda presidential. The moment he got elected, Barack Obama became "The worst president EVER!" to some people.  Well, since Jimmy Carter at least. Astute observers might notice that you can't be the worst ever before you even do anything. Starting with a convuluted premise and working ass-backwards to prove it, is not a good political model. It's kinda stupid. But, they are appealing to the lowest common denominator of voters. And- IRONY ALERT- I do believe that every one of my Topix detractors happens to be some degree of republican! I see a pattern developing here.

In any territory of Topixland, who you are isn't as important as who others think you are. Never minding that your accuser likely has multiple identities his/herself, you are who they think you are, living the sad life that they know you are living because, well, someone said so! And since a huge river called Denial runs through Topixland, you would say different, now wouldn't you?

 They say that if you sit by the river long enough, you will see the body of your enemy float by. I think I'll just sit here and watch the river flow. 

2 comments:

Hegel said...

You know I'm someone named Karen, right? And that my sister and I got kicked off some Yahoo Introvert forum?
Actually, I've got graying blond hair that I frost, bifocals, yellow teeth and am very overweight.

This conclusive evidence comes from at least one supposedly uber-educated source!

True. Story.

Oh, and my IP confirms I'm from a Chicago suburb. Am *I* Dr. Fill? Maybe I should ask a Mod.

ex-ferrer said...

Well, now that you mention it....

;)