Sunday, January 26, 2014

Positively 4th Street

Well, I guess the Virtual Wake for Angela is over- at least on the Chicago Dregs thread, that is. I think it still goes on at The Washington Post site where it appears she had a couple hundred friends and frenemies. The Dregs number but ten by their own count, even though several more people post there. They've always been more exclusionary than exclusive. It's not so much that a person is good enough to get in, it's more important that some must be kept out. 

Not me, mind you. I had my chance to be a Chicago Dregular years ago and I passed. When I post there now it's because I can and because some there think I should not. A lot of people confuse the openness of the internet with email. There's a huge difference! It's lost on dregs. Anyway, the point is I don't feel excluded, no matter how much they want me to. I've never come around to get back in. I was never that far 'in' anyway. I don't know why they can't get that.

Most of these people are assholes. For Chrissakes- the likes of Sublime, race and edog are in this gang! Somehow Ferrerman makes those jag offs look good??!! Apologies to any dedicated non-readers not up to speed on these miscreants but those three are teapublican, misogynist racists and, I'm not. I think most of the previous male dregs fit that bill too, now that I mention it. I caught a lot of grief from the Lady Dregs  (they wear pink jackets  that match the guy's pink jackets ) back in the day for picking on the likes of rational and nova. In fact, rational famously asked his daddy to ask some fake mob guy he did trim work for to have me killed. Mob hits don't work that way. Defaming a fake internet therapist who turns out to be a fake, internet therapist (surprise!) is not a whackable offense. Well, not mob whackable....

So, on the Chicago thread portion of the Virtual Wake For Angela, the dregs seemed to spend more time condemning me rather than praising her. Everyone mourns in their own way but, that's pretty fucked up. They've always had a funny way of doing things. I was rather surprised at the folks who didn't stop in to mourn her and/or say hello to the remaining dregs. Hard to say if the word didn't get out or if more people just didn't care.

There weren't any Original Gangster dregs on the list of ten that PEllen presented for Angela's friends and family. Maybe race was OG. He was there when I first came around. He's A770's bitch still too, as is Sublime. They've posted with her all these years. I guess that the other OG's didn't want to be part of that. Even the poster formerly known as "Teri at home" didn't get in on the memorial flowers gift. Well, maybe she wasn't asked. That "...some of you will be receiving PM's...' stunt that PElican pulled was kinda exclusionary. I guess that's what that was about.

I'm going to close with Mr. Dylan wearing his own shoes...

http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Positively+4th+Street/3OQMMd?src=5




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope when they get together virtually they toast each other and their shared commitment to smug piety. After all, they're posting on Topix, a place known for it's class.

Your post about Toj was very good, but of course the self-appointed den mother/etiquette queen had to add her two cents. She can't let you forget who's in charge and what's expected of you on an anonymous public forum. And of course she does the same with that idiot Race, right? OH! I guess she doesn't.

That's some hilarious shit given she's so willing to look the other way when that racist posts some of the worst crap I've read on Topix. But we have to remember he's one of her own, poor thing, so better to save her admonitions for someone more deserving than her favorite bigot, misogynist or the certifiable oaf with anger management issues. I guess she made a decision early on to check her ethics at the door.

ex-ferrer said...

There always has been a double standard. They seem to love to hate those gooberheads and their hateful opinions while hating to love Ferrerman. Well, IDK about the 'love' now that I mention it...

Those reichtards always first try to combat me with harsh words and vulgarities and then fall back on lame techniques such as demanding to know when they used harsh words and vulgarities. PEllen and Terri think I pick on these mooks- and I do- but, they do deserve it.

It's just odd that those ladies hold me- an occasional visitor- to a higher standard that the riff raff they post with every day.It's not exactly fair to Ferrer.

Anonymous said...

byline: Deer Whisperer/Luke


"The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind ..."

Anonymous said...

If PEllen or Terri had a racist brother then maybe they'd have to find a way to ignore his ugliness in order to keep familial peace, but the fact is they've chosen these 'men'. They're not stuck with them. Not only that, they act protective of them. Protecting a racist! Well, he's their little racist and they love him. It's complicated but I'm sure only people like them who think and feel so deeply would understand.