Saturday, November 16, 2013

Identity Crisis..

They sure can pick me!

Is it 'they' though? Are we dealing with super-villains? Or just a super-villain in the singular case?

Personally, I think it's one not-so-super-villain of many 'faces' on Topix, of course. Dedicated non-readers know that original troll went by Angelique 770. Her off Topix name at the time was Angelique DeSaussin. Well, that and an email address will get you a fake avatar on the threads and then you become Angelique770- but, Angelique DeSaussin to your off-Topix friends. It's not very exclusive. Kevin Knoop had like a hundred avatars. Ya know, for all I know he was/is Angelique 770. Nothing is impossible on Topix.

I'm fairly certain that A770 became Sam. They both had the same obsession with me and Sam has shown a penchant for posting an entry from EEE's dead blog of three years ago, with her take on the old kerfuffle from the Dregs thread. It was a pretty obvious connection as an idiot like Sam would not have known of the blog in the first place. Sam was either A770 or had been given the info by A770 for trolling purposes.

You have to take people at the face value that they 'show' on the internet. Gender is one of those intangibles that you just have to roll with. As time went on I had to seriously question A770's womanhood. There was just stuff that didn't seem womanly. Feminine- but not womanly. I figured a gay man. You can wonder why a gay man would infiltrate what was largely a group of women on the internet but, why does anyone do any of the crazy things we hear about on the 'net? The short answer, I guess, is because they can.

Yep, just like why a dog licks his balls. Same premise!

Well, I think they actually do that to keep their balls clean, but, I digress. A770  was water under the troll bridge a few years ago. She became Sam who didn't act any less odd when he decided to make stalking me his life's work. He was vicious in a very bitter way as if scorned. He claimed it was because I had been rough on his friend, Craig, a poster of many names, and another in a long line of phony Topix Vietnam combat veterans. Sheesh.... Can a grown man admit to such a mission of vengeance? Sam did.

Why is it all my trolls seem alike, regardless of alleged gender? How is it that they all know each other? Lately someone often named "Michael" has been trolling me. He doesn't bother to say 'why'. At this point does a reason matter? Of course it's another incarnation of A770/Sam. Why should there be a third fucking idiot who dedicates their life to trolling me for some internet slight? I can't be that special, can I? There are a lot of disturbed people in the world but...what are the odds...  I guess some people take political ass whuppin's harder than others, Yeah, that must be it. I'm a democrat and I must be stopped at all costs... With Michael that cost means posting my name and a Facebook photo of me and Ernie Banks, on Topix when he feels bold. Sports fans know Hall Of Famer  Ernie Banks as Mr. Cub. Trolls, evidently, don't know him at all.

Anyway, Michael gets frustrated easily and he vents by doing things like that. Yikes. How do you combat a badass troll like that?  Well, it's the internet- what can you do? The punk hides pretty well. I assume others like Carla Burgess or maybe Michael Pruden might know who Michael/Sam/Angelique 'really' is. They might only know one of the characters anyway. I'm sure they giggle when he posts my name and photo. It's no big deal  to them but, I gather they delight in this vicariously. It seems to be all they have. I seem to be all they have. And don't get me started on Princess Billy and his twin sister!

Who will she/he think of next? I don't know but this shit never ends.







18 comments:

Angelique DeSaussin said...


LOL! You have a few that admire you and I think it's no secret why. One guy you trump continuously in the political threads as well as all the other teatards there and the other, well, lets say he didn't like that you appealed to his earlier online galpal LOL. As far as Kevin and Perse, that's a whole new tangent of trolling I am not familiar with, but I am sure you have a few followers there as well. By the way, that guy that posts your Ernie Banks photo? He has a new online fantasy galpal. I sure hope she doesn't fall for you too or he'll pop an aneurism. There is no way he'd know who Ernie Banks is, he is a sissy. What man takes a selfie of himself in a men's bathroom? ROFL

Billy Rubin said...

Sup looser piehole?

Anonymous said...

I posted the first comments and I assure you I am not Algelique.

Anonymous said...

Persephone said:
Sue isn't even on the forum anymore. She announced her departure.
I mean, Princess Sue isn't there. She's trolling you, just like you said. trololo!
I'm carrying his...er, I mean HER, torch and that's why I called you a "pile of crap" on my thread yesterday.
I don't know why the mods deleted it. Drat!
Can I see the pic of your big, fat weiner? I asked Sue for it but he won't show it to me.
I haven't had a piece of ass in years and I'm tired of humping pillows. Kevin won't leave his wife, so give the girl what she wants.

ex-ferrer said...

Well, that clears that up? Yikes.

DazzleDat said...

OMG That Persephone post was funny as hell but also frightening.

Things at topic land have been weird. More than usual. I miss Hegel.

Topix@wikileaks said...

I've heard from Kevin that Persephone will drop to her knees and top a man off without so much as asking for a burger in return.

ex-ferrer said...

I have heard that as well!

Anonymous said...

byline: Deer Whisperer/Luke

Did you know that Mr. Cub was awarded a Medal of Freedom Wednesday?

When I read posts from some of those links supplied by Hegel and you, it seemed a distinct likelihood that the poster Snafubarific was a "Sam (the Sham) Spam" as I like to barb him/her with.

As "Sam" and "Susan" were each such prolific posters in topix forums, IF it is the same person would mean quite a dedicated, obsessive psyche with no other life purpose in that time frame!

ex-ferrer said...

Yep, you nailed it. S/he/it'a dedicated!

ex-ferrer said...

BTW, Samgelique is currently romancing a woman via song on Offbeat. Well, she says she is a woman. They can't lie about that, can they?

Persephone said...

You're not discussing ME! What about ME. ME ME ME?
I wanna see wieners! And every man who ignores me has a tiny tool! trololo

ex-ferrer said...

Try not being so desperate. It could work.

Anonymous said...

What? I thought I was Sam, ha ha ha!

Have a beautiful day!

Bex

ex-ferrer said...

Jeez- do yo wanna be?

Health And Welfare Agency Data Center said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ex-ferrer said...

The things people post from work! Sheesh!

Leanne Stokes said...

(something, something, boners, more nonsense)