Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TEACH THIS!

The average teacher in Wisconsin makes $51,000 a year. That is, when the average teacher in Wisconsin isn't making $100,000 a year.



Figures lie and liars figure so, suffice to say, unless they are living under a bridge and walking to their baby-sitting jobs, they are millionaires.



I wrote about this in a more personal way about four months ago on my other blog. Some of you know I have teachers in my family and amongst my friends and I told their stories there. This blog is a bit more eclectic and rife with trolls so, I tend to leave the personal stuff out, for personal reasons.



I'm disgusted at the current situation in Wisconsin. Teachers aren't being singled out there as much as Unions as a whole are but, much of the insane crap I've read lately does focus on them as if teachers were solely responsible for the current poor economy and Bristol Palin's loss on Dancing With the Stars.



No one gets into teaching to get rich or control the world. I don't care if you liars figure teachers pay at 180 days a year, the nine month school year or over twelve months, it ain't lucrative. No one on Wall Street is thinking of giving that up to teach economics. The billionaire Koch brothers are not grumpy because they chose the wrong path in life. The same is true of the state's snow-plow drivers. Extrapolate THAT, m-effers! Those guys don't plow in July, even in Wisconsin! How rich and coddled can it get? The same could be said of unfavorable Police and Fire Unions (who don't support a republican governor). They just sit around waiting for crimes and fire and eating donuts or chili while they do this. And all of these professions actually get paid ridiculous amounts of TAX DOLLARS for this nonsense!

Well, probably only a few really crazy people think they should do these jobs for free but, every right-thinking conservative agrees that they get paid entirely too much for what amounts to baby-sitting, be it children, fires, crime or snow. Plus, worse, they get benefits for this fleecing of the tax-payers, things like insurance and vacations as if they were you or someone really important.

Some of the first to be murdered in a communist revolution are teachers. The communists don't want any educated people around tipping off the peasants about their true intent. Well, I'd be doing my history teachers of my past a disservice if I were to imply that wealthy, teapublican businesspeople were communists so, I'm not saying that. Nor am I saying that there intent is to murder teachers. It hasn't come to that yet and likely never will. But, by trying to break the Unions and by disrespecting teachers as they are, they are waging a war on America with what amounts to a *cultural revolution* without machetes and AK47's.

It's every bit as evil as communism even though it- so far- lacks the violence. Sad that it's not foreign invaders but our own citizens perpetuating this obscene revolution. Who will protect us from us?

"First they came for the Trade Unionists...."

No comments: