Friday, February 25, 2011

How NOT to measure your penis.

Don't use this blog! Boy, if your manhood is defined by my alleged lack of readership, you've already got a dick that is seriously in danger of being mistaken for lady parts. Oh my!

This space seems to be a constant source of contempt by so many of my enemies, all of which claim to be non-readers of my blog and all-knowing about myself and my life. Which begs the philosophical question:

*If a Ferrerman has a blog and ABSOLUTELY NO ONE reads it, how can anyone know what is in it?*

My completely imaginary friend, Hegel, mentioned to me this morning on my imaginary Facebook site, that I never mention my blog on the threads but others constantly do. If they're not reading it and habitually gloating that only one (probably imaginary) person officially does follow my blog, why do these enemies talk about my blog at all? Why do they post links to it? It's like saying: "Hey everybody- read this blog that NOBODY READS!" Tell your friends!

Like Yogi Berra, whom I'm pretty sure doesn't read my blog might say: "Ferrerman's blog is so unpopular, everybody goes there to not read it".

This blog isn't my dick, folks. My other blog is better and more my heart and soul (as well as interesting stories about my dick and where it's been....) but, that one isn't my dick either. But, because this space has been trolled so much in the threads by not-so-dedicated, non-readers, I sure as hell don't advertise that blog either. Suffice to say, it is devoid of talk of Ferrerman, Topix or dregs. I write about that shit here. A few select people have crossed over, as it were and everyone else just knows about that one, not this one. It's better that way. There's a whole wide world of wonderful readers out there.

Here, however, there is a mix of good Topix folks and the usual dreg suspects like sublime and rational.

Sub and rat are bullies. They don't understand that I bully the bullies because I can and because someone should. Dedicated non-readers know that bullying is what the dregs are all about. It's like their own version of Fight Club. They are always on the lookout for new members, oblivious to the fact that even the old members- the founders- can't stand them anymore. Honestly, I don't think I defeated A770, 3e and Teri as much as I gave them a good excuse to bail on this bunch. Not to diminish the abject evil of A770 and 3e cause they were, indeed, wrapped pretty tight. Teri was OK, just kinda a lost follower type. With any luck, she moved on. Don't know. I think every dreg knows they are one seemingly false move from getting cast aside like MaryAnn was. (By the way, was there ever a poster as genuinely nice as her? What scumbags could abuse her or stand by as others did? Truly disgusting)

So, yes, I still fuck with them here and there because someone has to. But, i'm pretty much phoning it in, going through the motions. It's like trying to talk politics with a teabagger. You can link them to facts but you cannot make them think. When the dregs are not fighting amongst themselves, they can always fight with Ferrerman and build themselves up by believing their own lives are so much more enriched because, at least, they are not Ferrerman, he of the little dick and NO friends nor family nor blog followers.....

Thanks for reading! See ya next post!

Of course, I WOULD say that, wouldn't I?

2 comments:

Hegel said...

Best laugh I've had in a WEEK! Yep, those "non-readers" sure seem to know a thing or two about this blog! Maybe they just peek a little?

Every time I see one of those guys hurling insults, I know the ol' testosterone tank must be running pretty low. They're just too stupid to realize it was them that took the bait, but that's OK. It makes a person feel good to know they're helping someone less fortunate, doesn't it?

Yeah, it's just as well they've never had to NOT read your other blog. They wouldn't like that one even more than they don't like this one! (By the way, are you sure that person you wrote about last month....the one with the "problem"....isn't one of the guys on that Chicago Regulars thread? You know which one I mean...right?)

Anyway...GREAT post! As someone who's spent time studying such topics as this, your insight into the wacky world of public forums and the people who frequent them is spot on!

Happy Friday! Talk to you soon:)

Anonymous said...

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha
-
hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha
-
-Annie.