Friday, August 6, 2010

Duplicity, The Mother if Invention

Back in the day, when Angelique 770 was reigning over the ninnies and the underclass of dregs, I used to picture her faceless self with one of those bluetooth head sets on scouring the threads for posts by Ferrerman or other undesirables. It might have gone something like this:

"Ferrerman on todays Amy thread! He's talking about spanking bottoms! Get on it!"

To wit some ninnie would respond: "Yes, your majesty, it is so!"

Then a *student* or *lackey* would spring into action. Another one would offer her a fresh glass of bubble tea.

I'm probably not too far off in that. I don't know if she had that technology. I do recall her calling people "OFFSHORE! NOW!" on the threads when I'd be in disguise and, well, trolling. (Ferrerman note: I don't do much serious trolling. It's usually quite apparent that it's "me" by tone, humor and writing style. In the old days, the Westchester ISP was a dead giveaway. I was pretty much the only person in Westchester with a computer. Not true now and Westchester is no longer my fake town. Again, I choose noms de Topix according to the topic at hand or to tie in a joke. Its that simple). Most of the time I'm just Ferrerman. I like it that way. Simplicity can also be the mother of invention.

But, with some people, trolling gets quite complicated. Some have whatever insanity it takes to create and become a new persona. After several months of investigation, I recently found the elusive Raptor that A770 was searching high and low for. NOVA! Yep. Good old Cub/Bear and GOP fan, nova. My old punch! Jeez it was fun to get that guy fired up about racist republicans. He was a lot of fun. But, as the story goes, he had a big fight with race- some bullshit about race posting something ugly on his wife's blog or maybe it was that Sox fan/twobit *sportswriter* whose name escapes me now. I don't know. But, it seemed to me at the time to be a put up job, a fake fight. I mean, even the regs now fight EVERY fucking day about some stupid thing but, they always come back. Nova only came back long enough to say hello, briefly fight with race and then go away again. He was just checking in. More dog and pony show.

So, on the surface, nova left the gang in a fit of rage to "work on his marriage" which had been damaged by race' or Nada Surf- that's the dudes name! (He was a lot of fun in his time) Well, if there were trouble in the nova household, I hope they worked it out. I wouldn't wish speed-dating on anyone.

But, about the time nova left, "redheadlovessmallmen" appeared. This poster dogged out Angela for her preference for penis' under 8 inches. Then that poster seemed to morph into "a770isaho" and dogged out A770 for her pretentious *therapist* act. And later, "crunchy bacon" appeared and seemed to have it in for that know-it-all, TamoraRose.

Some of it was funny stuff. The thing was, none of the girls took it to heart. They seemed to brush it aside as if it were nothing. Please. These are NOT thick-skinned people. If they were armed, they'd be shooting each other every day for disagreements about procedure at four-way stop signs. I wasn't buying that they would let any of these personas slide. Even more telling, they were nice to him.

Crunchy bacon seemed to be joining me in battle against 770. *Seemed* to be... I noticed that they actually got along well. She would accuse him of being Raptor, implore him to come back to the fold and yada-fucking-yada. More dog and pony show! Clearly they were going through the motions. Gee, for what purpose...?

Crunchy started posting a while back with my friends on my political threads. I had never trusted the guy under any name but it particularly perplexed me because a few months back, I had called him out in the threads. He bowed up (as much as one can in the threads) and advised me that I didn't want any part of him. So I did what you do ('specially down south) when somebody bows up on you). I said, bring it.

He didn't bring it. Evidently, there was nothing to be brung.

I was concerned (but not much) that I had tipped my hand. I didn't know who exactly he was but, I knew he wasn't right. But, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, they say. There's always one sure way to bring a man down.

A woman!

We didn't even have to do anything. "H" is my friend. She's about the best poster I've ever had the pleasure of posting with, an excellent fighter without being vulgar or mean. There's just something about her that drives ordinary men wild. Now, as a Ferrerman and a FB friend of hers, I'm here to tell you that she is VERY spankable. I know about stuff like that as I am a Ferrerman. But, also as a Ferrerman, I know that H is very married and very loyal to her husband and family. I'm quite respectful of that. Kinda protective too. She's my friend. Spankable bottoms may come and go but, friends can go on forever. It's good to be Ferrer and know these things.

Crunchy was quite taken with H. Through the miracle of Topix PMing, he tried to formulate a liasion with H. Yes, he was married and yes he knew she was but....

H said no. Crunchy soon slinked away. H and I compared notes on Crunchy. Well, this is Topix bullsht but Crunchy and nova sure do have a lot in common! Elmer Fudd too. Elmer (whom in a post Tamora mentioned it was hard for her to remember which was the *good* Elmer and the *bad* Elmer as there are two) recently lauded me for my take on the illegal immigrant dilemma. Elmer noted that he doesn't agree with Ferrerman on anything but, that one issue. Hey, bro- Cubs and Bears! That admission kinda cinched it.

So, what the fuck here? Ferrerman is so important that people feel the need to go deep undercover to infiltrate him? Wait- I don't like how THAT sounds... But, I didn't mean it THAT way so, I'll go on. Really- why all the subtrefuge? Why ladies in red and parcels passed in alleys in Prague and phony fights and people wanting to join "team Ferrerman"? Let me go all Joe Pesci here: What the fuck is so important about me!!?? I'm just a poster on Topix, when the day is done. It's just something I do. It isn't my life, it shouldn't be yours.

And, crunchy/nova/whoever- how do you know I'm not Hegel?

2 comments:

Curly said...

because Hegel doesnt spank bottoms!
I'm on your side Ferrerman, but consider it a compliment that others go so deep undercover to infiltrate you.....Regardless of how naughty that sounds :)

Now how do you keep everyone and their alternate personalities straight? Thats more effort than I want to expel!

ex-ferrer said...

It isn't easy. I wonder how THEY keep their multiple personalities straight! I love how people say: "You don't know who I am! (in the threads)". Um, duh.... Like little kids who cover their eyes and think you can't see them.