Friday, August 27, 2010

8-28

Several years ago when the ex phoned me to announce that she was re-marrying on the next Saturday that June, I laughed and said, "Happy birthday to me!"

"Oh, is THAT your birthday?" she replied, knowing it was EXACTLY my birthday.

Puh-leeze. I'll venture that every female, dedicated non-reader of this work knows the birthday of EVERY current, ex or future ex boyfriend or husband. You know you do because you had to do that special birthday thing us guys desire so.

Of course, I'm probably talking about a birthday cake.

Whatever.

So, when Glenn Beck says he didn't have Martin Luther King's "I Had a Dream" speech (47th anniversary thereof) in mind when he planned his big deal, I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, when the fucking bitch not only steals the day but the Lincoln Memorial location(!) this officially makes him as awful a human being as either one of my one and a half ex-wives.

A lot of us fellas are bad about personal dates in our lives. I think, for example that both of my one-and-a-half marriages transpired on June fifth (different years). I think but, I don't know.I think I fucked up one night with #2 and mentioned that #1 *might* have been on the similar June day.

"Isn't that funny, honey...."

She didn't appreciate irony much. In fact, she was really pissed. So, as it stands now, the half-wife, *may* have also been a June five bride. I don't know and it doesn't really matter. The mere thought was the beginning of the end.

So, Glenn Beck, picking 8-28 AND the Lincoln Memorial on the 47th anniversay of the King, "I Had A Dream" speech is no accident. I really gotta believe the insane bitch did it on purpose.

I think I know from whence I speak....

No comments: