Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HOW TO TROLL A FERRERMAN

The secret is: BE FUNNY!

This is the part that Angelique770 (may her avatar rest in peace), her minions and hired teenage troll-fighting superheros, just can't grasp. You have to be funny to convince others that you are a Ferrerman.

Just as I am in real life, my internet persona is one of a guy who has a great, sharp sense of humor who also happens to be gifted with charm towards the ladies (I fancy myself to be a bit of a bottom-spanker) and a pretty fair political intellect. If you can duplicate that, you too could be a Ferrerman.

It would seem to be easy but, NO ONE has been able to do it yet. There are plenty of funny people on the threads. There might even be a few bottom-spankers. Some are far more politically gifted than I. But- if I do say so myself- NOBODY brings it all together like Ferrerman does. NOBODY.

Well, they never try, at least.

I've got trolls tripping all over themselves in the threads. Most are the voices inside Angelique770's head (may her avatar rest in peace...) but some are other misguided idiots who either aren't her or were hired by her. It doesn't matter. How hard can it be to troll?

Well, if it's me you are trolling, it's seemingly easy. Create a name, type in "Ferrerman is a poopyhead" and then sit back and chuckle. That has been about the extent of it. No humor, no mention of women's bottoms and no political insight. And 90% of this comes from an (alleged) woman with various degrees in psychology (yeah, right...) who has sometimes been born in France (other times in America...) who doesn't drink (because she's allergic to alcohol...) but regularly attends wine tastings (then quickly adds that shes the "designated driver...") and archives EVERY fucking thread I've ever been on (how DOES she find the time...) and for 10,000 posts used to go by the name Angelique770 (may her avatar rest in peace...) but now spends her days trolling Ferrerman (not well at all...) under about a dozen names so far.

That's not trolling. In Ferrerman terminology; "That's one obsessive bitch!"

Sorry to get all fancy-schmancy technical but, I'm rather proud of my HS education and I like to show it off from time to time. It helps keep the fake internet therapists on their toes.

So, my point is (and regular non-readers know there is ALWAYS (usually) a point in here somewhere) this crazy bitch, Angelique770 (may her avatar REALLY rest in peace...) needs to give up obsessing with me. You look foolish. You're NOT FUNNY. It's lame. You are lame.

I did not "win". You lost, a long time ago. You need to accept that and move on. I'd recommend "counseling" but, well, that's kinda lame now, isn't it?

5 comments:

Hegel said...

It would seem I got a good close-up look at your troll(s) on FSP last night. You're right! They're just not imaginative OR funny.

Pit-i-ful.

They don't have what it takes to make it in the Big Leagues: they don't write well, they've got no sense of timing, they lack charm and wit and they have an out of control need TO CONTROL.

Hey, trolls! POWERLESS, much??? 770, if you really are all you say you are, you must be extremely unsuccessful in your chosen field(s) and unable to get a job. Why...with a resume like Topix under your belt I'm surprised they're not beating down the door to get to you!!! LMAO


These people are the sorriest excuses for human beings I've ever come across.


Ppfffffft! I feel better. Thanks for letting me share!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Hegel. As trolls go, you've got a bunch - but sheeeeeit - there's not a working brain cell among the lot of them. Very disappointing.

Anonymous said...

Your buddy A770 has blown her head gasket. I think you drove the final nail into the coffin of her sanity haha.

She now posts as "P Fairyman", 100s of posts all over Topix. Like in the movie SWF, she has morphed into a weird clone of you.

Congrats man.

Ya can't make this shit up, it's just too f'ing strange...

ex-ferrer said...

Yeah, I've been looking at that. I don't think JB Weld will fix this. I had someone translate the video. Very telling.

Anonymous said...

It's talking to it's self now, seriously wtf.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/TTMRAAAJ68DC8EJG4/p635#c12936

F'ed in the head beyond all comprehension.