Saturday, April 25, 2015

Spankability!

It's the best kind of ability to have- according to some bloggers. But, at what point does a woman lose her spankability? Watch and see:

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/a30bcg/inside-amy-schumer-last-f--kable-day---uncensored

I like Amy Schumer a lot. Like any comedian, she's an acquired taste. Much of her stand-up is: "I'm so fat" and "I'm such a slut!" that you might want to write her off as a somewhat funny, fat, slut. You'd be wrong to do that. Stand-up comedy is the road some have to travel to get the TV series or the movie deal. Look at Jerry Seinfeld. He's remembered for being in one of the best TV shows ever, far more than for the stand-up career that got him there. As soon as I saw Amy on her show "Inside Amy Schumer" I knew she had acting talent. I'm not sure if she has writing credit on the above but, if so, she's good at that too.

Julia Louis Dreyfus is the oldest in that clip, at 54. She's got some spankability. I recall not thinking much of her talents when she was on SNL in the 80's. However, she killed as Elaine on Seinfeld and as Christine on her own show, "The New Adventures Of Old Christine". I don't have Showtime so I haven't seen "Veep" but, I hear she's quite good on that. No doubt. Tina Fey's spankability is pretty damn obvious and she's a damn fine writer and actress. I'm honestly not very familiar with Patricia Arquette though. She's got a new CSI show and quit watching those in the 20th century. Most crimes are solved by beating confessions out of people who fit the profile. Forget that magical scientific crap. Save that for people who aren't smart enough to realize that- DUH- it's cold in winter and hot in summer!

Spankability, is a relative term. I believe that it's in the eye of the beholder. I'd be holding any of the aforementioned bottoms if given the opportunity. My handsomness has changed over the years and I accept that. Women should accept that their beauty has changed as well. That's life. It might not be fair, but the alternative is death or the insanity of plastic surgery.

No comments: