Saturday, October 4, 2014

The Ferrerman Who Knew Too Much

I don't study Topix. That's for fake therapists who infiltrate groups of posters for fun but probably not profit. But, Topix studies me and none too well, at that.

I read a lot about me but much of it is quite innocuous information. I've been on Facebook with some people in the past so, my real name is known. YIKES! Who knew I had a real name? Well, those people I was on Facebook with, that's who. You know, it turns out that about a hundred people on Topix have actual real names with Facebook pages with pictures and all the usual accouterments of the 21st century. Probably more than one hundred but, there are at least one hundred that I know of. In Topix terms, that covers several hundred troll personas as well, if you're scoring at home. That may seem like a big deal but it's not. You find out things when you you are being stalked, that's all. You find out how sloppy hunters are.

I don't want to give away the store here but, if you've got a house in- say- North Carolina, I've seen it. If you have just three Facebook friends and two of them are the same person, I know it. Innocuous things like that, things I wouldn't know except that someone sees fit to post misinformation about me on Topix on a regular basis and in checking around, I find things out. Those are the tip of the iceberg. Some people never learn cause and effect. Imagine looking to make trouble for someone and leaving yourself open to trouble in the process? Not everybody thinks things through. I guess that's why we can't have nice things.

Some of the reasons people have given for stalking Ferrerman are pretty weird. Sure, I busted the fake therapist nearly six years ago. S/he's moved on to other fake professions but, hasn't moved on in an emotional sense. And, sure, I did charm a poster who had a somewhat sexy, cartoon avatar several years ago, much to the chagrin of some loser known as Michael who had been embarrassing his or herself  pursuing the cartoon avatar for a time, but, a couple of charming posts were as far as it went. Not being an idiot, I'm not about to give my heart to a gender-questionable avatar. Evidently Michael never got over that! Never got the girl either! And, of course, when the brain trust of the republican party gathered immediately after Obama's election in '08 to vow to make him a one term president, the Topix brain trust of trolls gathered under a bridge the same night and vowed to make Mr. Ferrerman a one Obama term poster. That didn't happen either.

Man- what a bunch of weirdos. eh? You'd think ...one... person could be that stalkerish but, three? Or more? For one Ferrerman? Does it really take a village to troll a Ferrerman? I think not. But, I'm checking on it. It's not that hard, ya know? They make it kinda easy.... I may not know exactly who this stalker is at this moment but, I sure do know it's friends! Do they really want a friend who leaves them wide open like that?

2 comments:

ex-ferrer said...

He's quite fixated on that, for sure! So, yep. that desperate indeed. Very telling- on himself! Not that there's anything wrong with that...

He's very busy with his hate, covering all angles and, evidently, all gender options as well. Not that there's anything right with that....

AKA Hegel said...

He probably thinks that real life is like Topix and he can change up his name and location and no one will know the difference. He's hoping, anyway!