Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Letters- we get letters!

Here's some of the... trollespondence... that we here at the Ferrerman blog get quite a bit of and do not exschpanktly trust as legitimate correspondence on blog posts, for various reasons. Most didn't make any more sense in the context of the blog posts they were in response to and I'm doing them here to clean house a little and edumacate folks on how NOT to write a Ferrerman....

"If you guys can still see your profile instead of "Topix page missing" when you click on it, but you can't post AND see the post live, from what I can gather your IP is possibly banned. Have you tried posting with your account from a different IP? What amazes me are the icons. There can be the initial assortment of icons from normal everyday people who give checks, brilliants and such but the minute the mad iconer sees it, BOOM, 3 Racy, 3 mean and 3 disagrees. It's like a button was pushed. It would be nice if Topix allowed every icon to remain rather than let the socks sign in and out 100 times to create the icon sequence they want, which drowns out any decent ones. Mods do troll with non mod trolls. Just the other day I saw Dork ask Hegel where her account was. How would anyone know Hegel had account problems? Hegel is spot on 100% right, it is personal. Topix is taken very seriously."

~Emily Nelson

""Some people will believe what they want to believe". So true. You insist I am a troll because of my IP address but I am one of your biggest fans. Dr Dirty is in southern Oregon. I swear I am not he. He's an ass. Anyway. ------- Sublime CRACKS ME UP! What an e-fucking bragger! Like you said, if you're going to try and portray being a stud, don't post your real picture. That pic of him is hideous! He lies too. he said he never trolls gray but one of his SC posts were brought to his attention. THAT shut him up. He is worth the price of admission."

~Emily Nelson

"Ha!! It didn't take me long to bait ole dipshit Mikey did it? You liked the post and said it was a "good post". Note his comeback about the pic with Ernie Banks? I told you it was him and not Sub with that crap. In all honesty I had no idea he would say it, it was just opportune and begged me to point it out to you AFTER I made a comment here yesterday about that very thing. To answer your question my name is Emily Nelson. Happy now?"

~Anonymous

"So no one can be right when they make guesses except you and kegel, huh piehole? LMAO"

~itk cubs fan

"Oh this used to happen to me all the time. They'd make those random statements to get yours and everyone else's attention then when you reply, no matter what you said, they'd twist it. The fight was on. Again, one of the reasons I just stopped Topix all together. I do remember a few posts that were directed to you about a son and also about some painting business. You're saying that was Sublime making them? I thought it was the other dichhead that stalks woman's feelings online, first in Coffee with Pie then the music threads? The IP was TX and he used to post a picture of Ernie banks a lot. Sublime must be spending way more time on Topix than I had imagined. I am unfamiliar with the Angelique back story other than the accusations I read. I assumed Aneglique was Susan and Persephone. I guess I was wrong?"

~Bex

"Ok come on, you know who I am. Did I not leave a lasting impression? I did with a few of the others. If you Topix google my name there are at least 100 different threads dedicated to me. I must have had at least 25 accounts banned because of mass reporting by the clique for the silliest nonsensical chit. Yeah, I know you get trolled, and I got trolled right along with you for laughing at the way you rip the tards to shreds. Anyway, it became abundantly clear certain posters had an in with Mods who would divulge IP addresses to said posters, meaning you could not post in anonymity. I always wondered why I could be posting in peace in a totally hidden account, having chats about the most innocuous subjects and out of the blue have either Dork, Bex or Mikey jump my ass, create a fuss and blame the fight on me. The mods were clueing these f-wads in. I am just not so sure that's quite kosher even if Topix law prevails there. What next? Give them my IP so they can find me IRL??"

~Anonymous

"sup piehole"

~itk cubs fan

"Miss me Pieholeio?"

~GUESS WHO? ROTFLMAO

"Lumping Clackamas and Portland together as one person? Now you're starting to sound like the Twin who insists all Chicago IPs (and all the ones he posts as gray) are you! I guarantee this IP is not trolling you!"

~Anonymous

"Not Angelique writes, I read it because it's funny and I enjoy your special twist on life, Topix and politics. Isn't that your intent? If not, why write it in the first place? If IP holders who click your blog means they are your trolls, does that make Deer Whisperer your troll? Signed, Dedicated reader but not your troll. JUST a reader"

~Anonymous

"Angelique770? WTF? You're wrong dude. Way wrong. I have NO IDEA how you connected the dots from her to me. (I assume she is she). If you don't mind, I'll continue to read your blog. I find it funny. Would angelique praise you? Good luck to your Cubbies this year."

~Anonymous

"Whos Joy Edge Martin piehole?"

~itk cubs fan


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a link? I don't remember writing that. I never did keep up with Sub or Susan or the others that you mentioned.
~Bex

ex-ferrer said...

Here ya go:

http://ferrerman.blogspot.com/2014/06/letters-we-get-letters.html