Friday, December 6, 2013

Eyes Wide Shut

Special Guest Blogger Day returns with this offering from Special Guest Blogger, Ann Onymous:


Great insight, Ferrerman! I think the most obvious thing about Topix now that it's doing the fast swirl is how easy it's become to spot the ringers. The desperation is really showing and they're trying way too hard. I'd call them trolls but real trolls wouldn't appreciate their inclusion in the club, largely because most are far too boring.
Here are a few examples of this that any normal human being would realize is a farce, if not abnormal. Recognizing this would require the sycophants and those desperate to be part of a group to take a pill in order to tone down their ass-kissing reflex, but we know they're far too dedicated to do anything like that. We won't worry about the gullible. They choose to be lost.
Easily seen lately is the performance art of Billy R and his incestuously close twin sister Princess. Is there a day that goes by when they don't mention they're twins or that he's married? Because he is, and no one should forget it. I've seen them roll out their act with virtually the same lines on several forums, but most days it's just reruns on Offbeat.
Of course it's normal to have endless repetitive conversations with a close family member on a public forum! Who doesn't do that? (Nearly everyone?) That must be what makes them so special considering they've kept it up for years now. I'd have to get paid to do that.
These are salt of the earth good people. Just ask the ass-kissing suckers who believe and hang on their every word and jump to their defense like the trained monkeys they are. Of course it's all true! Of course someone running a "successful" business has all the time in the world to drone on about nothing for hours a day and even more time to brag about how many "lady friends" he talks on the phone with despite being desperately in love with his wife. Anyone who doesn't believe all of this is just jealous. (That's so much more convenient than admitting they're using logic, right Willy?)
When haven't we seen real life examples of all of the above? Why, I can think of a number of folks who manage all of that and more!
This morning the female twin chose to converse about real life things with her husband on Topix rather than use the phone like most of us would do, but then we're not invested in proving something to the Topix faithful. We're not there to perform. Take a minute to think about that. Or not, if you prefer to be hoodwinked and keep your Topix love safe from harm.
She says she knows her brother has at least three phones but still, it seems she prefers posting to him on a public forum. Topix conversations are just so rewarding and work really well for them? Actually, she probably has nothing to say to him after all the fangirl fawning she puts out daily. She's got to be thankful "Trina" (Cousin It) is more than willing to take over the stroking duties now and then. *Big Smile*
Step back from the Topix haze, people, and see this kind of thing for what it is. Watch how hard they're working to defend themselves, if nothing else. Some days their defense takes the form of bumping several threads and writing dozens of posts, and they do it while not caring! Can't you tell?
Wise up, folks! It's fake and meant to lead you down a path of sweet inclusion. That being said, the Blunder Twins aren't the only ones doing this. They're just the easiest, most obvious example. There are people just like them on other forums. These are people that work an agenda really hard and then disappear for weeks at a time, blaming bad feelings or trolls. They might say it's because of work, but better to leave with bad feelings only to reappear and start all over again. That way they can immediately begin soaking up yet another welcome from the faithful while doing their best to disparage their perceived trolls, who in reality barely give them the time of day.
It's all right there in front of your faces, but you have to not want what they're selling if you're going to see it for what it is. So, just how fucking desperate are you?

16 comments:

Where's Carl? said...

Given the cohort discussed pretty f*ckin' desperate I'd say.

ex-badcat said...

Who even needs Topix except for the emotionally needy who are seeking a false sense of validation? The place is a cyber septic tank.

Anonymous said...

But that's ok that he makes comments about my post when they don't concern him at all.... interesting. That's when his name comes up. If he didn't want the attention, he shouldn't go looking for it, hilarious! I knew my name would pop up here again, lol. Be sure not to post this one or maybe you can alter it, lol

Bex

Ann O. said...

BBB, no one mentions Ferrerman or his blog more than you do, and by all accounts you leave more comments than any other non-reader who yammers on about how you don't care and don't read. You never shut up about it!

You might want to remember that the next time you bring his name up again (and again and again). If you catch yourself wanting to write his name why don't you change focus and write about Billy, instead. Maybe he'll send you one of his special "presents" for being such a loyal ladyfriend. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Sorry my friend, you are wrong and you can't go back to see the comments ferrerman made because they were removed, go figure. I started a thread about Nelson Mandela and was attacked instantly. I make post regarding nothing important and he posted about the movie that was filmed in my neighborhood .... asking me what run down house was mine .... ridiculously funny. I think you people here really believe that I post all day in gray and you couldn't be more wrong. Rude things are said about me all the time and I don't report them or even care, lol. I find people who hate on me jealous and insecure. Topix is not the center of my life. Oh sure, I make stupid comments about him because I think I'm funny, but they are posted only after I get derogatory comments thrown at me. I assume because you people here throw my name out and make assumption yourselves. As far as I know, it's not even Ferr but some of his loyal fans, geno, deer, badcat ... who really knows for sure. I have never made a thread or poll about ferr, but you, his righteous subjects, report me as doing so, lol. In fact, my new account bad bex was remove and then reinstated because it was reported for making a poll. I actually stood up to a mod about that and asked them to check the IP, my profile was given back because THEY WERE WRONG and sent me an apology saying further research showed it wasn't me. So who has a mod in their pocket? Sounds like you guys do. I have never emailed a mod or worried about topix like you people do, it's a sound board that is nothing more then a toy for me when I'm bored. I'm sorry you folks judge me so harshly but I can't change that. Was I a part of the clique? Yes, but I wasn't as involved as many of you think. You guys have a beautiful day and don't let haters rule your life on topix. It just isn't that important.
Bex
I hope you post this Ferr, it is the truth and I would like my side of the story posted .... thanks in advance.

Ann O. said...

A quick look at Offbeat this morning will show you that within a very short time the Blunder Twins have nearly made it through their entire repertoire. They've established yet again (for those who can never get enough of their unique, uhhh, relationship) that Silly Willy lives in a place that's WARM compared to Hit&RunPrincess who lives in a place that's COLD. Isn't that just so stinkin' cute? And Silly Willy is MARRIED. He's also TALLER while Hit&Run is PRETTIER. Those two know their target audience!

Not to be forgotten, they're making note of who likes Silly Willy a lot (COUSIN IT) and who doesn't like him at all.

And not to be outdone, Big Brown Bex is responding to posts she swears are from Ferrerman. To her, everyone is Ferrerman. Uh, BBB-----you're barking up the wrong tree again. Wouldn't want to make yourself look stupid, would you? Ooops. Too late.

Just another day on Offbeat. Eat it up, suckers.

Anonymous said...

You nailed it! LOL
You said Husband & wife talk on Topix about personal stuff instead of the phone like others would do. Better question, why not wait to talk FACE TO FACE? I have to even wonder if these Ky folks are even married?

Yeah, it's funny how if you read what they say and comment you're labeled jealous or nosy but the dumb shits are posting openly on a public forum LOL!

Yep, Billy is seeking self gratification from the likes of Trina and Lifelover while HitesrunPrincess does all the bird dogging for him. They are quite a team!

And then there is Mrs Billy, who adores her husband and thinks nothing of this.....

ex-ferrer said...

"Is that a mod in your pocket or are you happy to see me?"

It's neither.

Anonymous said...

@ Bex
You say you "never contact a mod"? You'd have to get an account reinstated. "Now who has the mod in her back pocket?." You do, you got your account returned because you say Topix made a mistake. Can you guess how many I had returned AFTER Topix made the same mistake and it was pointed out to them? Here is a clue, it aint your dress size. It's ZERO.

Ann O. said...

Hey Bex, I'm so glad you don't care again today, to the tune of post after post after post both here and on Topix. Your actions contradict your words every single time. In fact, you contradicted yourself numerous times within your last comment!

And contrary to what you've stated, this blog IS private. Ferrerman is the only admin. He ALLOWS comments (that's how a blog works) but isn't required to do so. He can do with them whatever he wishes. So if you don't like it, stop reading, commenting and caring so very much while pretending not to care all over the place. That's easy, right?

One of these days you're going to figure out that nearly every post you think is Ferrerman isn't. Hell, it's probably people you think are your friends who know you all too well and enjoy messing with you. They know you'll bite every time. Several of them are famous for that type of behavior, and obviously they have a vested interest in keeping this nonsense going. What's really sad is they don't seem to mind making a fool of you on a daily basis. Guess what? It's not who you think it is. Think about it.

Carl Spackler said...

Bex complaining about people on Topix being mean. HAHAHA! I hope Harley is reading this for the comedic value. No one has orchestrated an outright concerted effort to troll every post Harley makes more than Bex, DILF and ----.

Anonymous said...

Byline: Deer Whisperer/Luke

@ Fish Sticks/Bex

I won't waste more effort than necessary because this blog isn't read anyway and because of inadequate attention spans. While these steaming road apples you left are largely nuggets of self-serving distortion, I'll only respond with some self-serving thoughts of my own.

I don't hide and steadfastly adhere to the same gold standard -- ** I only post registered ** -- espoused by one of the Prince Brothers Grim, and backed by the other one. I don't have reason to doubt that, and why should I?. I take them for their word, because I haven't seen what seems otherwise.

I go one better. My three total profiles used since my first Offbeat days have been cross-referenced and named so as not to deceive folks -- in attacking/fighting/harassing mode or being cross-gendered for "fun" (interesting PMs I'll wager) -- or used to mock other posters. [ y'all can quit snickering now; because it's true! I haven't.] Neither brother met that standard -- being outted or getting careless with sock use patterns in the past. I didn't fall off the turnip truck when I arrived on Offbeat.

I don't hide. I have no reason for it. Your kind haven't met that standard either. Profiles that can be tagged in that direction include: ROTFL, Thorn In Flesh, and 1313 Mockingbird Lane, among others. Then somebody of your kind is associated with the Report/Reported Again/Beanooo/Smirking and Lurking profile complex.

For your kind -- the PARIS-related mean girl squad, the Drone Brotherhood, and the Goon Auxiliary -- I'll post without deception of grey or sock and you should recognize the concept: I will post to whom I choose, where I choose, and when I choose. And .... GET OVER IT/YOURSELF!

ex-ferrer said...

Well said, DW!

"Prince Brothers Grimm"!!

Indeed.

ex-Badcat said...

I just had to get in a comment on the thread dealing with Topix declining membership Without naming names, I took a few swipes at the idiocy that goes on still on Topix. Judging by the negative icons I received, it looks like I pissed off at least one poster. I would guess it was one or two posters posting multiple negative icons.

As a link attached to my post said, you can't argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I was somewhat surprised to see two posters agree with me including Deborah whom I had some differences with in the past. I have a very good idea who the grayboxer was who agreed with my post.

ex-ferrer said...

I saw that, BC. It made me think of the thousand+ posts that I HAVEN'T made to various idiots over the past few years. There are several idiots with dozens of profiles on Topix that are just too desperate for attention. They're making more profiles each day....

flbadcatowner said...

I just returned to Topix last night and early this morning for a few laughs. It is still the same old idiocy. When I see all that time invested by adults acting like children in order to give themselves a false sense of validation, I just laugh my posterior off at them. Actually, I have much better things to do with my life than camp out on Topix all of the time. And oh yes, we can still see the drama unfold where people incessantly seek to be the center of attention on Topix. Are their own lives so unproductive that they constantly need such a false sense of fulfillment?