Tuesday, September 3, 2013

FERRERMANIA!!!!!

The two month anniversary of Ferrerman not posting on Topix passed with absolutely no fanferrer. I forgot and Topix, well, their anti-Ferrerman sentiment just won't allow them to acknowledge such things. Anyways, it was August 24th (of this year) and today is September Third (also of this year) and the last Ferrerman post was made June 24th of 2013.

I've made a few gray posts just to keep my hand in but, mostly to see how long they last. Someone at Topix has severe anti-Ferrerman sentiment and spends much time hunting down suspected Ferrerman posts and disposing of them.

That's really aberrant behavior if you think about it. For all it's faults, Topix is pretty much of an in the moment kinda thing. You might like to go back 24 hours in a thread to get a good feel for the conversation. You needn't go much further than that. I'd venture that most people don't.

Topix is big on removing posts going back years. At some point recently, my other profile, Larry Meber, was purged to satiate some asshole's rabid thirst for revenge and ALL Larry Meber posts- there were maybe 3400- from the beginning of time were wiped from the face of Topix Earth. Damn.

Harsh. Kinda unnecessary too but, that's Topix justice. It's very important to them. No one knows why.

Topix, as I've reported here from time to time, has been steadily going down the tubes for a couple of years now. This past year, I really think Hegel and I have all but killed it. The format changed from, whatever it had been, to a simple outlet for bullies to bully from.

Seriously- does anyone remember what Topix was supposed to be? Something to do with news and opinion? Anybody? Bueller?

I think a lot of posters simply gave up. Even some of the trolls who helped kill Offbeat, like Dork and Bex seemed to have given up. Their goal appeared to be to control Offbeat. Be careful what you wish for.... All of Topix is so territorial. Gangs form and they want to create threads where only their friends can post. I always think: Don't these people know about email? That's just you, your friends and the NSA.

Well, they need the audience, I guess. That's the irony of anti-Ferrerman sentiment. You cannot defeat Ferrerman. You can only hope to contain him. You should not actually defeat Ferrerman as, well, Ferrerman is a fine adversary to have around. People love, Love, LOVE jumping on the anti-Ferrerman bandwagon! At the height of Ferrermania, hundreds of socks were created to troll Ferrerman. No Ferrer post- or suspected Ferrer post went untaunted. I have to admit, I helped fill Topix coffers just by showing up. Face it: whatever "Sam" was, that fuckhead let no Ferrer post go untouched. Whether s/he/it was Snuffybooboo or Angelique, that POS literally lived to shadow Ferrerman. I mean- really? Someone dedicated their whole existence to scouring Topix for Ferrerman posts just to icon and trash them.  Sheesh.

It's weird but, though I evidently still have my Ferrerman profile, I can't post gray or as any other profile. To test this, several days ago I created a new email account to see if I could create a new profile- A Noted Observer. I could but I couldn't. They were all over this new one like white on rice. The new profile was accepted but all posts were rejected. With ghosting you don't realize this until you sign out and see that the post you saw was not really there at all. Signed in, you see all your posts but, no one else does. People go on for days sometimes, wondering why everyone is suddenly ignoring them! As a Ferrerman though, if I don't get iconned pretty much before I hit reply, I figure something is up. At least one person- Samgelique- has spent every waking moment of the last five years thinking about FERRERMAN!!!! So, if I don't get iconned, something is wrong. Either Samgelique is dead or I'm banned.

I don't get why but, for some reason they can't whack my Ferrerman profile when I'm not signed in to it? I'm not even going to pretend to understand that but, that's what I hear. Despite what my enemies like to promote, I have rudimentary computer skills. I don't get how Topix' skills can be so lame too. So, until they figure out a way to whack Ferrerman while I'm not signed in, I'm staying signed out. Fuck you, Topix!

I'll be right here. They can't touch this. The legend lives on!




14 comments:

Wondering in Oceanside CA said...

What is Topix? Please explain.

Thanx

ex-ferrer said...

Well, NOW- nothing. It used to be an interesting place to comment on current events and exchange opinions with others about this, that and the other thing. Somebody killed it....

Anonymous said...

Well, with all the Topix secret threads and other hidden places to post in peace, I don't understand why the Kevtard, Perse so phoney, Subslime and Ricky ticky tavi klan don't just move on themselves. Hell, they have every post on their thread not authored by the above, removed anyway.

Well, I'll tell ya why; they crave the attention. They live for it. They're sad little whiners that without their Mods to do their dirty work, have no other authority in life. It makes them feel good to tell you that a post from 5 years ago was JUST removed LOL.

AKA Hegel said...

Sounds like a few people with super wonderful lives who spend the majority of their days posting that everyone else is lacking are also doing a lot of crying to the mods about Ferrerman! Oh, and they don't care, don't read the blog, ignore you any chance they get and....they're not old. I guess you could say they're special;)

I've never seen such a pathetic bunch of poseurs. All they're interested in is fighting and posting as if they know who every gray box is when it's obvious they don't know jack shit. Actually, I'm pretty sure they know they're clueless but don't care. What a wonderful life that must be...

Yes, Topix used to be fun. It could be again if people posted with that intention. Many do, but Perse, Kevin and Princess Sewer (you can call her Sewer) have nothing to talk about that's real. They're in it to win it, and as far as I'm concerned the poor things can have it. They just need to leave people alone who don't want anything to do with them and stop obsessing about gray boxes. Just get the eff on with what they SAY they want to do and stop talking about other people. If they can...

Speaking of which, did something happen to upset Sewer? I notice she tends to go on and on about people who don't even talk to her. It's a little more than disturbing. Maybe her good friends who are so close to her could reassure her and set her mind at ease?





























ex-ferrer said...

What happened to Sewer was, as a child, she was beaten by her parents with nice posts- to "toughen her up" and make her mean. Poor parenting! I recommend counseling...

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Ferrerman!

Anonymous said...

byline: Deer Whisperer/Luke

'they' can't touch this! And 'they' can't touch this, either -- this time the 'they' includes those who can't write much more than two sentences on 'some kind of point', real or imaginary.

AKA Hegel said...

I really do hope Sewer gets some help. She's taken her mission to rid herself of invisible "stalkers" to four forums. Maybe more. She seems to think it's because she likes Kevin. Let me be the first to say that I, for one, don't like her and it has nothing to do with who her friends are. Yep, she can go to sleep tonight and rest assured that I dislike her just because she's a nasty liar who uses people. Always has; always will!

Anyway, we've seen this act before. She's in charge now and just look at her go. LMAO!

Anonymous said...

My thing is, why do they make it so obvious that they have taken over Figgy and Godsmacked accounts? If you're going to do that at least TRY to write like them. Godsmacked had a very different way of writing. It's so jarringly obvious who's doing the writing now. Just an observation of mine.

*waves at the morons that claim they don't read this blog*

Anonymous said...

I read it! Funny as hell!
Later Ferr, I see you do not post my comments, lol

½ a Bex

Anonymous said...

Control top pantyhose?!! I wear them on my head! Seriously, ha ha ha! Have fun! Bex!

Anonymous said...

I always have fun and more so since I'm single, lol. All good in this sister's hood!

Bex

ex-ferrer said...

No one asked, Bex, but, thanks for clearing that up!

flbadcatowner said...

I am to busy now on Facebook to even want to be bothered with Topix. People's behavior there is absolutely asinine for the most part. It has been a very long time since I have heard anything from either Geno or Harley Honey. Laura Beth got banned for her excesses. I have never seen a bigger collection of jackoffs and sluts than I have seen on Topix with my apologies to the congenial minority who post there.