Saturday, April 27, 2013

Life Lessons & Blog Fodder

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they've been fooled."

~Mark Twain

Wherever I go on the internet, I meet and read stupid people. Honestly, these people tend to be of the republican persuasion. For some, life is not so much a continuing education as it is a continuing indoctrination. For example you can think Barack Obama was born in Kenya. It's OK to ponder such things. But, if after actually thinking about that you still believe that, you are an idiot. Glenn Beck or Limbaugh or any teapublican leaders who say Obama is Kenyan, do not believe he was born in Kenya and ineligible for the presidency. Their job is only to get you to believe it. They get well-paid to fool you into believing what they say is *true*.

Topix is like that too except for the 'well paid' part. And, ya know what? I finally found an idiot democrat!

I guess DaveMC is a real democrat. He argues pretty well in a pro democrat style and he doesn't sound like it's his assigned debate position like the Milwaukee guy does. It is kinda odd, it would seem, that either of these guys get along so well with the Sam's Club/Clique- whatever you might call them-  when all these people are political reichtards. But, I really don't know how seriously most of them take politics. I think that politically, most of them are just assholes and it's easier to troll as a republican than as a democrat or liberal. Try it some time. Try sounding like a dick while saying children shouldn't go hungry if they are poor or their parents are not American citizens. Mitch McConnell is a dick but if he said that, you wouldn't think he was a dick.

Mitch is a dick. Mitch probably knows right from wrong but he realizes that there is more money to be made being a dick. Dave is just an idiot.

Dave believes that I troll women as a gray box, under the names "Mr Wadds" and "Linda The Lonely Widow." He believes this is true because he has been told it is true. Isn't that enough? That would work for you, right?

Well, of course not. The Powers That Be in Dave's life have also pointed out to Dave that both of those trolls post out of suburban Chicago locations! Does it get any more damning than that? I don't know. Maybe...if you don't know about proxy servers or if you think that Ferrerman is the only person in Northern Illinois with a computer. That's all that Dave needed to hear to be convinced. Seriously, that was enough. He heard it from a highly placed source...whom you've already figured out was Wadds-Linda itself.  Dave is never going to figure that out. Remaining a fool means never having to admit you are one.

My guess is Billy R told him. He has told ME several times that I was those two troll names. It's one thing to tell me that you think I am someone. That's your fucked up opinion. But, it's quite another to tell me - in no uncertain terms- that I AM and you KNOW I am. That's just fucking stupid.

Is this important? No. I don't even read Wadds or Linda and wasn't aware of *them* until I read that I was accused of being them. No intelligent person on the face of the earth believes I am these gray  box troll names. Only idiots do. So, no, it doesn't matter. But, it's very, VERY important to some asshole on Topix that as many idiots as possible believe that I am. Isn't that weird? It's not like it will save rich people money or anything important like that. And, frankly, it's not going to help the asshole win Topix either. There is no end game on Topix. Cockroaches will still be posting on Topix after Armegedon. They might be already...

It's just continually amazing and amusing to me that  these assholes try sooooo hard to defeat Ferrerman and think that collecting the souls of idiots will win Topix.

Well, it's OK to think that but, I know different.  I'm waaaay ahead of the class in that department!

3 comments:

ex-ferrer said...

I believe you NAILED IT!!

And I came to that conclusion ALL BY MYSELF after considerable, careful consideration of the facts. Not too many people bother to do that whether on Topix or in real life. Too many people just don't mind being fucking stupid.

Well, stupidity means never having to say: "I'm wrong."

Madge said...

Can I use that in a line of bumper stickers I'm developing?

"stupidity means never having to say your wrong"

funny take on "love means never having to say your sorry"

^ ^ ^

now that's truly stupid

ex-ferrer said...

Indeed, you may!

Topix is full of people who just are never wrong and they can get someone else to step in and prove it by agreeing with them. It's like the guy who gets ticketed for driving the wrong way on a one-way street but tells the cop: "But, officer, I WAS ONLY GOING ONE WAY!"