Monday, April 29, 2013

It's nice that they care, but...

Well, I picked up some new readers with my last blog! Yikes! Aside from scores of hits, a leading group of trolls on the Offbeat Forum are still talking about it after an entire weekend of talking about it.

OK- they are not the leading group of trolls on Offbeat. They are THE group of trolls on Offbeat. That's like being the thinnest kid at Fat Camp or the designated liberal on Fox.

Readership or hits always go up after stalker Sam posts the link to this blog in Topix. I appreciate that s/he does that even though Sam does it out of some idiotic belief that this blog is something I tuck underneath my pillow so that no one sees it. That's not the way Blogspot works. Can't tell Sam that though!

Sam even did a cut and paste of the post itself THREE times. For some reason he ended the third one with the name Bex Bailey. I presume that's the real name of the poster Rebecca Of Conyers because it jibes with info other posters have told me. Maybe they are feuding. Maybe Sam is Bex Bailey that's his catch-me-if-you-can taunt because s/he thinks s/he is such a criminal mastermind. I don't know. I just know their obsession has long since gotten old.

Sheesh!

3 comments:

Hegel said...

I love the way they've been going on and on and on about you and your blog with post after post insinuating it doesn't matter. After about 30 posts it gets harder to believe them!

My favorite post in that regard was from Billy Fake Twin (his Native American name, I'm sure). He said you were a "failed blogger" Is he under the impression you were unable to upload the content he can't stop whining about??? And one of them thinks Topix is a blog. I can see why that bunch was drawn to each other!

ex-ferrer said...

They met at Troll Camp...

It's amazing that they still don't care so much after all these years!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ferrerman, I am catching up on old issues and came across this one. It's funny Sam can get your Blog published on Topix but others more recently cant LOL.

The mods and their games, you gotta love em.

Bex and Sam are starting to sound like the same person.