Wednesday, November 21, 2012

NOW HIRING: WANTED- NEW, IMPROVED TROLLS!!!!

This morning I received this from the concerned moderators at Topix:

This is a warning from the Topix moderators. Failure to comply with the Topix Terms of Service will result in your forum posts being removed from the system, and a ban on future posting. (click here to acknowledge this warning)
How about staying away from the "tard" word. Also stop posting to Dr. Dirty. He claims he stopped posting to you and you are the one that kept it up. admin@topix

As is often the case, I hadn't even known I was in trouble...

Where do I get these people? OK, I know where. I know why, too.

Suffice to say, republicans are truly awful people. They really are. Several of my democratic co-conspirators in Facebook Land have posted that, since  the election, they have been de-friended by persons of the conservative persuasion. That hasn't happened to me because I'm smart enough to tailor most of my posts to a particular audience. The real hardcore stuff about how truly fucking awful republicans are goes to my select democrat friends because they can handle it. They also get the fun stuff because they can handle that too.

My republican friends aren't so bad. Well, I guess they aren't. I hid them a long time ago! Your newsfeed can only get clogged up by some chick who worships Ron Paul for so long before you take necessary measures. i have some friends who I only suspect might be conservative but of the rare, non-insane variety and so, I just screen my brilliance for them.

Now, Topix 'tards- well- it's open season on those fuckers. This Dr. Dirty` asshole is nobody. He just another butt-hurt, teapublican loser who thought that Obama could be defeated by defeating Ferrerman. Yes, they think this way.

So, the resounding win by Barack Obama caused some 'tards to really, really become upset. Four more years of one of the best presidents- EVER- who just happens to be black and four more years of Hall Of Fame poster- Ferrerman- who just happens to be a bottom spanker.. Dirty wasn't the only 'tard to take it hard.. He was just the only one to proclaim me a convicted pedophile and then file a complaint with Topix that I was picking on HIM! What a pussy move.

Jesus fucking Christ- these people must be born with persecution complexes! Pull a stunt like that and then cry that YOU are hurt because someone refers to your party as "tards"? 

The pedo accusation didn't bother me. Despicable, for sure but, sadly, that's Topix 101. Who isn't a convicted pedophile on Topix? Find one and that will be news. It's a pussy move but, quite common. I'd complain but, Topix doesn't really care. I might have mentioned that a few times.... When they give me these ultimatums (as above) I don't even bother to drop them a line telling them what useless cocksuckers they are. They already know how useless they are. I just click and go about my business, most of which these days is pleasant posting amongst a very nice group on another forum..

Today's republican party seems to be rife with mentally diseased  types like Dr. Dirty~ and stalker Sam who see nothing wrong with lying about anything no matter how vulgar because it promotes those good, conservative republican values that they espouse... It's so hard to imagine that they lost! They had such good material!

Well, I won because I do actually have material. I'm in the Hall Of Fame, ya know.

Just like the actual GOP is in serious trouble- it may be a generation before they are a viable party again- the Topix 'tards are worse off. They've never actually won anything so, another generation of losing won't really matter to the clowns, dirties and sams. . But, it's be nice to get some worthy trolls who don't so readily fall back to vulgarity when they get beat.

It's not ever gonna happen but, it'd be nice. Until then, typical, ugly republican 'tards....FOUR MORE YEARS OF THAT!!!! 

Yikes....

2 comments:

Barbi said...

Whoever reported you enough to warrant that warning really let Ferrerman get under his skin.
And that, I've concluded, is how the trolls "win." At least, they think they have.
So, a new Topix rule has surfaced: It's OK to be a pedo but not a 'tard. Or, is it the other way around?
As you know, I've been tormented relentlessly for months by Pervin, and unless I want to spend a good portion of my day filing feedback reports, it will continue. Actually, I admit I recently filed about 15 such reports over one afternoon (what else is there to do on a Sunday?) of furious flaming because they evidently forgot about their own warnings, and some posts were really deleted. I swear to this!
Oh, yeah, I have a FB friend who scraped an amazing 200 off her "friends" list over this election. It's definitely brought out the worst in many.

ex-ferrer said...

That particular knucklehead claims to have come out of retirement to combat Ferrerman. Sheesh. I think these people really thought that they could defeat Obama by defeating me. Well, voting didn't work...

I was looking at the 'reasons' for Texas to secede from the union and the main perpetrator was upset about some lack of fiscal responsibility on Obama's part so, you see, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with racism. That's crystal clear.

People always have to manufacture 'good' reasons to hate someone when their real reasons are silly even to them or too revealing.