Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'll Make You Famous!

Well, not really.

Recently, I picked up three new trolls on the threads.

Well, maybe one troll picked up three new, um, personalities. It's hard to say, as they all seem to run together and tend to share the trait of being (alleged) conservative reichtards with anti-Ferrerman sentiment. Nothing knew under that sun.

However, whether brand new Ferrerman haters or trolls with new socks, if your strategery is to call me "fairyman" or mock the *smallness* of my well beyond average penis, I've already beaten you up and you will not- not- earn a reputation by going up against Ferrerman especially if you declare victory when I ignore you.

In as much as it is true that unregistered poster *Sam* became notorious by trolling Ferrerman, it's not quite good notoriety. I mean, following a Ferrerman all over Topix, iconning his every post, trying to convince people that thousands of posters think that Ferrerman is clueless, nuts and spam and disagree with everything he says, is not really winning Topix. Actually, it causes most people to see such  posts and remark: "That's Ferrerman's asshole! He calls his asshole Sam! He's even posted a picture of his asshole, Sam!" That's nothing to aspire to. Trying to out-asshole my asshole Sam is so easy, any asshole can do it. 

"Whoopdeedo!" as they say.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

I actually looked at the Chicago forum last night. Same old stuff with same old people. It would be okay if they ever had anything to say besides, "Hey." "Hey, back."

I see 'teh' is still there.

You should be flattered you incur such wrath. : )

ex-ferrer said...

(Ssssshh...I am! Don't tell anyone!)

It's very disheartening, thingy. First you cry....

I look there from time to time and yep, lots of glad-handing.

Hegel said...

Fake glad-handing on Topix is the way people pretend they're above being there. That's why every once in a while you've got to remind them that they are, in fact, posting there with the rest of unwashed.

As to your trolls...... Will they NEVER learn? Maroons!