Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What was the question?

I've been looking at Foxnews a bit lately. I don't know why- maybe the heat is getting to me. Really, it's exactly like reading the 'tards on Topix as it is exactly where they get all their....facts....and information.... Honestly, it isn't much different than MSNBC. You truly cannot have one without the other and my bone to pick with Fox and the RNC is that, if they had their way, there would only be Foxnews. In fact, a recent poll of the folks in the Foxnews cafeteria, 100% of the respondents said just that! So, there ya go.

This morning, a nice looking, surprisingly dark-headed, woman on Fox was deriding president Obama for not having solved the jobs crisis here in America. Her non-blonde self was incredulous that Obama had driven the metaphorical car out of the ditch and into a metaphorical lake because he wouldn't let republicans drive! Well, metaphorically speaking, these assholes just don't get the part where they lost the election and, they don't get to be president. I know how that goes. I never got so much input on my life as I got after the divorce from my ex-wife. Oh my! She had answers I didn't even have questions for! Well, that's the way that goes. Ex-wives and 2nd place finishers are like that.

Well, we have a serious job shortage here in America. I'm not working near as much as I did last year at this time. Something needs to be done and soon. The reasonably blonde hostess of the Fox segment asked the dark-haired gal to imagine that she were a democrat strategist for a moment. The lady cringed at that. Democrats are awful, horrible people and NO ONE should aspire to be one even for demonstration purposes. But, if you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem so, she was asked what she would do to solve the unemployment problem.

Tort reform.

TORT REFORM???? You stupid fucking whore- TORT REFORM??? How the fuck does tort reform get me, my brother-in-law and millions of others working again???? People suing doctors did not bring down this economy. I'm a dumbass but I suspect it was Wall Street shenannigans, two unfunded wars and tax cuts for rich folks (for starters)  but, I'm a fucking partisan hack. What do I know?

The stupid-fucking whore went on to add that repealing something she called *Obamacare* was also the answer to the same question....

You can complain all you want about Obama but, clearly ABSOLUTELY NO ONE has offered a viable solution to unemployment. The republican party and it's militant arm- the various tea parties- offer the same non-help that the non-blonde offered up. Eliminate medicare. Permament tax cuts for the super rich. Eliminate NPR. Make Anthony Weiner quit. Break unions. End collective bargaining. Yada-effing-yada. End social services.

Not a one of these solutions creates jobs. I guess no one knows how to actually create jobs. The Bush tax cuts did not creat jobs. Obama slightly extending them did not create jobs. Permanently extending them will not create jobs.

But somehow, fucking talking about them will create jobs?

Maybe. Fox seems to be running out of blondes.

No comments: