Friday, January 1, 2010

New Decade...

...same ol' shit.

Sigh. The first e-mail I get in 2010 is from "Janet". Presumably this is the same "Janet" of Portland, Oregon who is one of the multiple personalities of the nutjob known as A770. Evidently she wants a770isaho/Raptor to stop trolling and she felt my blog was the place to reach him/her. As if posting similar messages on current and former threads all over the Chicago Forum weren't enough...

An alert non-reader had alerted me to the old thread aspect of this campaign of hers and through a google search of "ferrerman", I found several long-forgotten threads where A770 posted recent taunts to me. Recent taunts on threads no one had been on in several months! How bizarre is that?

Another not-so-alert non-reader had recently posted a quote falsley attributed to me and I found this one as well. Still, months later, this particular non-reader failed to notice the PORTLAND OREGON ISP of the poster pretending to be "ferrerman". Forget about the singer- they liked the song! If you love Beatles' music, nevermind that it's William Shatner covering their songs! It's all the same! I guess PEllen IS the only person who pays attention to ISP's after all. And when some moron from Downers Grove creates an avatar like mine (but with an extra "r" in "ferrerman") AND posts an age-similar photo of (presumably) her hated ex-husband- like my photo of my six year old self, THAT is close enough as well.

I don't know if this goofy bitch (New year's resolution: no more "c" word- wish me luck!) is trying to imply that I was Raptor25 all along, or what. I always assumed that was "rational"... This is as insane as those stoopid "stories" that "Janet/A770/Diedre/Elise/et al" brought back while one of her was on vacation. All I do know is that this won't end until she gets help and I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

Other than that, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I'll roll with this decade like I rolled with the last one. Thanks to all my current and former non-readers!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Non reading audience is ready for a new post. Year is 4% done and no new posts yet. What gives?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ferrerman....interesting stuff. Anything that I should be aware of?

ex-ferrer said...

For now, beware the Ides of March. I always liked them. I'll give the heads up on anything else.

Anonymous said...

LOL
Okay Soothsayer ex-ferrerman....
I was pleasantly surprised at your "sane and logical" take on Topix. There are a lot of wacky people posting who play a lot of head games on unsuspecting, naive people. See you in the funny papers.

ex-ferrer said...

TOLD 'YA I WASN'T "dem"!

Anonymous said...

Okay Larry, I believe you!

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm not Dem? Ok looks like that is true...lol