Thursday, January 28, 2010

DUMPED!

Yeah, I know, "internet relationships"- what are you gonna do? But before you scoff, I never had so much attention from a woman in my whole life! Never mind that we never met. Never mind that I never even saw a picture of her nor heard her voice. It was as real- as unreal- as any real life relationship.

My troll broke up with me. Yeah. Dumped me. She said, it was because her grant was not renewed and thus, she couldn't afford to..."study"... me anymore but, I suspect it was something else. A ferrerman knows...

Hell, Angelique770 was trolling all the ninnies and dregs too. By her own admission she had joined them to study them- mating habits and such, I suppose. But, liking them so much, she decided to stay even after her research was over. Does it get anymore special than that?

Well, that's what she said. I don't endorse people's lies and fantasies, I'm just an observer in life. NOT paid for it either, I should add. Whereas Angelique has the time and energy (AND STAFF! AND STUDENTS!) to research people's posts to cull facts from them to be used in insipid *stories* about her findings about the dregs and ninnies and the people they encounter on the net, I'm a bit more old school. I listen when people talk- or write- and I pay attention to detail. "Hmm," I might say to myself when a guy my age talks about his combat tour in Vietnam, "MY candy ass was in Social Studies thinking about boning Mary Jane Rottencrotch (not her real name [it was Sally]) while this guy was killing commies!"

But, that's me. If you don't laugh at or about these people, you could become these people. Perhaps nowhere in our modern times is the line between reality and fantasy blurred more than it is on the internet. Years ago when I tended bar, some fat, stupid looking guy could sit on a barstool and regale everyone with his romantic tales of frequent conquest of women. No one would believe the slob. It would be evident to anyone that he was not the great lover he purported himself to be.

But, put that lardass on a keyboard, access to photoshop (for an avatar), his same line of bullshit, and you've got the most interesting man in the world. You might even have a female therapist in Portland Oregon...

That was one of my favorite taunts to her. You don't know who you're dealing with on the net. She could be a 300 pound disabled longshoreman named Lou who's got a lot of time on his hands and something of a feminine side to explore...

Does it matter? She COULD BE a therapist too. Does that matter?

Well, yeah. I've been told that a lot of people get into psychiatry to find out what's wrong in their own weird heads. That Army doctor at Ft. Hood comes to mind. I'm sure most get into mental health to actually help others, help themselves. They probably don't write stories about hunky orderlies and sexy doctors and the trolls who love them. Yeah, that's your average "Misadventures Of The Regs" stories and/or someone's extra credit towards a PHD. Pretty crappy stuff. There were times I wondered if s/he wasn't a teenager given the sophomoric level of the writing and an odd, underdeveloped knowledge of pop culture. Well, perhaps not all that odd when you consider that s/he was sometimes born in Europe and other times born in the USA. That's gotta affect a child some...

And, of course, the whole lie about the penis pics kinda sealed the deal. You can lie to anyone you choose about something I "did" but, if you lie to me- tell ME I did something that didn't happen, you've just flushed all of your credibility down the toilet that is your soul.

Don't forget to wipe, Angelique. Toilet training is a very important part of infancy and early childhood development...

You can google that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.
So what ever will you do to entertain yourself now? You have lost your nemesis. Will you seek another or will you satisfy yourself with draft pics. Not being snarky, but you have devoted so much inet space to trashing her, I just wonder of you wont feel like Favre now, all that energy expended and no SB ring... denied once again.

Oh, btw its RACE, but anonymous is quickest.

Later!

ex-ferrer said...

Favre! I like that! But now, she did seek me out- in the name of science of course... You get around the 'net a bit more than the other sheeple so, you might know that there are far more crazier than "her" out there. When people push me, i just can't help but push back. I just happen to do it with far more wit and style. It was fun but, yeah, it got old long ago.

Favre never got a ring with Green Bay? Oh well, he's got John Madden...a 300# dude...OMG!

Anonymous said...

Laughing, I should have clarified...
since his "retirement!"

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you will post this, but I would like to say a few things about the whole Topix world.

For so long I could not put my finger on what was so odd about it. Many a time there were threads that made absolutely no sense and people who posted, who were odd to say the least.

It makes no sense cause it's all a game run by a select few. Yeah, there are real people, smart people who try to rationalize what is going on, but it is totally pointless.
It's a game, and Ferrerman, you have played the game, too.
For the most part you admit to it, but honestly I have no idea who is who anymore and that is one reason I backed away from everything,
The sad part is it could have been a fun place. It was for me for a long time, but people have to fuck it up, play games.
I don't want to get into the Angelique thing. She has her defenders. I'm not one, but whatever.

I hope people will stop trying to rationalize Topix.
It's a game. And some never like to play fair.
P.S. I think, Ferrerman that you a good writer who wastes too much time, portraying the victim of someone you say is not even real.

Write some good stuff. I like that Ferrerman.

Thingy

ex-ferrer said...

My dear, sweet Thingy. You are forgetting that all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for one Ferrerman to stand around and NOT make fun of it!

I can't always write brilliant essays on life, politics, painting etc. Some days I have to shake my sillies out. It's fun. And, deep inside every ninnie/dreg post is a life lesson to be learned by others.

Just having real fun with imaginary people. Plus, I grant wasn't renewed...