Monday, November 9, 2009

Changes

Over the weekend I received an "anonymous" comment on this blog from A770. It wasn't a comment really and, though it was on my post, "Everybody Must Get Stoned", it had nothing at all to do with that story.

What it was, was a sad and disgusting re-print of a once familiar rant of a Topix poster who hasn't been on-line in a few months. It was verbatim, a taunt this person used to use against people who attacked this person. A770 "signed" it with his screen name. She's a class act, eh? Definitely a coward.

Now, though it was "anonymous" and though it was "signed", I know who it WAS from and I know who it WAS NOT from.

Who amongst us has the time-and the "staff'- to research obscure quotes from obscure threads in Topix? Who else would bother? Who else would be so depraved as to leave THAT?

Anyone else would have left but a mean taunt as several others have in the past and opted to remain anonymous. Hell, I got a whole folder of one girl's "rants". She always left her name on her rants. Right or wrong as that may be, she wanted me to know those rants were from her. You gotta respect that. Well, I guess. They're still rants...

Anyway, A770 will apologize for this in her usual manner. She will say that she is sorry that I think that she wrote the disgusting, despicable, horrid rant and that, perhaps I believe this because of some early childhood trauma. Poor parenting perhaps? She will recommend counseling...

She won't admit to doing it. She'll only be sorry that I think she did.

However, unless she is completely insane, she has to live with what she did. Everytime she tries to pass herself off as a therapist whose mission in life is to help and cure, she will have to face up to the demon inside her that posted the vulgar rant, the rant that was not meant to help but to hurt. I've said it before, I'll say it again: Therapist- heal thyself!

That's not gonna happen...

So, from here on out, no more anonymous comments on this blog. Simply sign up for a google account and we'll take it from there.

It might make a man or a woman out of you (provided you've met life half way already as one or the other).

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hmmm. Strangely quiet over here. Nice change from the usual rifraff you get in these parts.

Roo said...

I wanna know what the comment was. Dang my curiosity - it always gets me in trouble!

I think it'd be for the best to not allow anonymous posts so that people can own up to what they say. I've been questioned about some of the comments I post here, but I don't deny posting it - it is what it is and if I get called out for it, so be it.

For the most part I find your blog amusing; I try to ignore things that might be considered offensive.

Oh, and Sub - miss ya buddy!

ex-ferrer said...

Believe me, Roo, as a mother and a human being, you don't want to know. The old time "regs" know though.

Things sound good with the FF. He seems like a good man in search of a good woman. I believe he has found one.

Roo said...

Thank you. Just gonna take everything slow and see where things go. I'm just all sorts of giddy about it. :)

Karen said...

Hi Roo -

I didn't see the comment - but I know what he's referring to. ...suffice to say - the comment was twisted and had no place on Topix or here.

Makes one question the judgement of someone who would a) save this sort of comment for future use; and b) think that there would ever be a place & time where this sort of comment would be appropriate to use.

...definite lack of class on their part.

ex-ferrer said...

Personal to whoever wrote in for the content of the disgusting post: I just don't want to repeat it here, there or anywhere. This won't allay your curiousity but, if you did read it, you would wish you hadn't. Sorry. I know that doesn't help but, it's the way it must be.

BTW, cute e-mail addy!

a770isaho said...

no worries ferr, i understand not wanting to repeat something that disgusting

btw, who did a770 try to impersonate?

Janet said...

For a770isaho: Hey Raptor, stop being a troll. Apparently you WANT Ferrerman to be blamed for your nasty posts.