Saturday, June 20, 2009

THANKS FOR THE HAT!

I recently celebrated a birthday. around this time, some of my ex-friends got together and gifted me with a hat.

Well, they called it a hat...

They took a (figurative) dump on my head, called it a hat and are now mortified that I neglected to thank them for the hat.

Headline of this post nonwithstanding, I'm not going to really thank anyone for pooping on my head. Nor will I apologize to people who have admittedly trolled my fake name in the threads and who have shown a Kim Jong Ill level of insanity (see my first post) that just ain't gonna get any better. I refuse to apologize to thieves and liars. Or lackeys. Or lackey's lackeys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent! But, the first one was better.

ex-ferrer said...

My apologies to anyone who tried to post a comment. It seems I'm not very tech savvy...

Anonymous said...

Really? We can leave all sorts of meaningful feedback now?