Sunday, January 4, 2015

Are Two Heads Better Than One?

Today on the Huffington Post Weird News, I read of a man born with diphallia. This is a rare violation of the penal code where a man is born with two penises. I might add that it's a congenital condition. That may or may not be ironic. But actually it means "present from birth". Sounds like he was re-gifted with presents.

My first thought, like when I was offered a threesome with a couple, years ago, was "That's one too many dicks!" Then I wondered if he was ambidextrous and I figured, DUH! I wonder if he has a favorite? I know I do! Does he know the woman with two vaginas? Has he ever dated conjoined twins?

Diphallia occurs in 1 in every 5.5 million births in the US so, the Chinese probably have us beat there. Probably more Dongs in the phone book too.

The guy seems to take his affliction in stride, seemingly not beating himself up over this too much. He's bisexual and currently dating a male/ female couple. How nice when couples have mutual interests. He has a Tumbler and a Twitter account and originally wrote about his condition on Reddit. He published an e-memoir titled: Double Header: My Life With Two Penises. Both are in the six inch range but one can get to seven if he's especially excited. Evidently both work at the same time and he has had both inside a woman at the same time, if you really had to know that. I'm sure there's more and I could link more but this is a family blog and, well, there is Google. I saw the pics and- yikes! HP warned that you can't un-see something like that so, I'm passing on it here in deference to my more genteel non-readers and to maintain a degree of decorum. Recently I made the mistake of falling for a link that promised to show a photo of a woman with two assholes. It was a pic of Megyn Kelly with Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity. I felt so pwned...

3 comments:

Maggie said...

ex-ferrer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Topix@wikileaks said...

I got the "I'm not a robot" security prompt. A case of synchronisity? A two headed serpent?

I saw the photo

Your right - can't undo it