Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Egotesticles

Wow. Topix is so dead even Sublime quit!

Well, he always quits so, I should hold the presses on that. Back in the day, yours truly personally pulled him off the Topix ledge at least twice. Then it was a matter of the female Dregs not paying him enough attention and now it's something to do with someone paying him too much attention. Something like that. The gist of it seemed to be that he was getting treated like his friends treat Ferrerman. Suddenly, Topix wasn't the fun and games he had condoned for so long. Worse, his dumb ass probably still had no idea that the calls were coming from his basement. Or, maybe he did and that's why he ran from the house in tears?

Topix is a lot like life. It's a lot like politics and it's a lot like the reality TV game shows, Big Brother and Survivor. I always said it was like Survivor island except without the beaches, chicks in bikinis or the million dollar prize. Wait- it's really not like Survivor island then, is it? Where do I get these analogies? How about "sixth grade"? It's like sixth grade. Is that better at describing how silly it is?

Along with Sublime running home in tears, I recently saw where two guys(?) were supposed to meet at recess, presumably to fight. Well, we can't be having troll on troll violence. We really can't when one person is quite likely both imaginary combatants. Stop beating yourself up, man!

That scenario happens fairly often, maybe even among 'real' people. Someone gets e-tough and another guy 'steps up'. It's usually pretty funny even though it's not meant to be, because everyone knows that it's not ever going to transpire. How tough do you have to be to be on the internet? Not at all that tough to be a troll. That's why there are so many combat war veterans who can't keep their stories straight. You don't have to be real tough and you don't have to get real close to the truth. And if you subtract one Sub, he can be replaced with one Sub Lite doing the same lame schtick. Well, a little watered down is all. Close enough for Topix. That's amusing in itself .

I get accused here of taking Topix "too seriously" and that's by people who post on Topix themselves and rush each day to my blog...to read more about Topix! They hate it when I instead post my award winning political opinions. Of course, I do that just to fuck with their heads. Or, so the Ferrerman would have you believe...

5 comments:

AKA Hegel said...

Very good post, Ferrerman. It amazes me that people who claim to be semi-intelligent continue to think or assume (they sure as hell don't KNOW) that specific people are trolling them. If Sublime and Perse could climb out of their own asses long enough to see reason, they might ponder how the trolls know just what to say and how to say it. Are they really so stupid as to not get what's going on?

I saw the big talk from Crunchy Bacon and had to laugh. Yeah, he's sounding really tough out there in his virtual world where he claims victory AND threatens to call the cops. It reminds me of the time Cav did the same thing to our buddy Sel and she actually did get a call from a police detective from his local precinct. The detective was nice and told Sel to steer clear of him because he was/is nuttier than a fruitcake. Not what Cav was hoping for!

Crunchy Raptor really should call the cops. LOL Actually, I'm hoping one of them wastes their money suing to get IP information. I'd love to watch that clusterfuck unfold and the disappointment when they realize just who it is they've got to thank for all their frustration. That would be "sweet". Till then I'll enjoy the way they're so sure it's you or me. No wonder Topix is dead if that's all they've got to work with.

Anonymous said...

LOL, nice ...
I don't think it's all that dead, new players entering an old game.
Have a great day!

Bex

ex-ferrer said...

Yes, I think a certain someone is behind the scenes, pulling strings and saying: "Um, don't call the cops...um...LOOK!! A GRAYBOX!! THAT'S GOTTA BE FERRERMAN!!!!"

Sheesh. They are so easily led.

ex-ferrer said...

"new"?

Oh, I don't think so. Saying those people are "new" is like mourning the loss of "old, good" posters. It's all just new profiles and proxies. I'm surprised you can't tell, Bex.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I just don't pay that much attention to who's who, never have. I think there are new players but you are most likely right,some old ones with new names. Never did the proxy thing, just not worth the effort.
In the words of Popeye, "I yam who I yam" folks either like me or they don't ... I never sweat the small stuff and topix in my world is pretty small.
Enjoy the day!

Bex