Friday, July 15, 2011

Cuckold Nation

I used to tend bar with a guy who was, reputedly, a bit a Johnny Holmes in the Penis Department. (That's on the 3rd floor, conveniently located next to Lingerie) One night the cooks made dinner for us and Billy's meal came with a banana protruding from it with (I think) two limes at the base. Huh-what?

"That one's for me" Billy said. "I guess you didn't know I've got a big dick."

"No, man and I don't care" sez I. "I don't work that side of the street!"

Billy was very offended that I might think he was gay but, he was a lover, not a fighter and he could only protest so much. I'd a beat his ass and he knew that. I had already heard stories, mostly from the old man regulars who worshipped him as a God. They called him "The Firehose". At their age, I couldn't fault them for living vicariously through a young stud but, it was really weird to hear them talk about *it*. I didn't. After Billy got fired for stealing, I heard he was taking two girls a night out to his van. This pissed me off. I wondered if he had ever left me or other bartenders in the weeds while he was banging some slut?  Punk.

Billy had a wife and a kid. One night, after doing a 16 year old girl, he brought home a venereal disease. The wife was pissed but, maybe she loved him. She had to know even before that, of his activities. Girls talk about boys. That's how people get reputations. She may have hated it but, she chose to share him with anonymous women, just the same.

One night a gal came into the bar. She was a mousy little thing, about 20 pounds overweight. She was not the kind of gal you'd really give a second look. I was standing in front of her, surveying the lounge area for misfits, when she said this to me:

"So, are you the guy with the big dick"?

I gave her a second look.

I'm not without portfolio but, it crossed my mind that a woman going out for the evening to get the ride of her life might have bothered to wash her hair!

"No", sez I. "He's not working tonight." Then I went off to service some waitresses in the manner in which I was being paid to do.

I was thinking about that girl and Billy after battling conservatives on Topix regarding the hot-button issue of taxing rich people. How do they differ from the mousy little chubby looking to get 5 minutes with the big chubby? How do they differ from the old men and their idol worship? How do I differ from me not beating Billy's punk ass on the principle that he was an amoral, misogynist asshole?

Well, to be fair to me, I'm not an unecessarily violent guy. There was no real reason to beat Billy's ass and there had been quite a bit of fun in punking him out from time to time. Like Topix is now. They also serve who post on Topix and make fun of reichtards. What gets me is people worshipping something they'll never have and vainly defending those that do have, that something. They speak of the rich and the corporations as "job- providers" while neverminding that those jobs tend to be taken offshore as they lay-off Americans to increase profits whilst giving their CEO selves multi-milliondollar bonus's. Somehow these people see this as "earning" such dough. Incredible. "Why" they habitually add, "should these men be penalized for their success?  Why, that is redistribution of wealth and that is communist!

Why such penis envy? Yours is never gonna get bigger. You may win the lottery or invent a longer lasting lightbulb (like GE did!) but, if the wrong color guy is POTUS you're party is only going to fight that new bulb even though your guy signed off on the legislation. Can you not see the insanity of that? Of defending the excesses of the filthy rich and offending the great un-washed? Taking away social services so that the rich can get more and some magical fucking debt ceiling can be lowered is stupid. People who despise welfare, think nothing is wrong with corporate welfare in the form of subsidies to already rich AND powerful corporations. They pretend(?) to feel sorry for them?

Obama is asking simply to go back to the tax rate of the Clinton era. This was lower than the fucking Reagan era! Everyone did better under Bill than Ron and most certainly George. They love to say: "No poor man ever gave me a job!" Well, duh. But, are rich people giving out jobs now? No. They say they will once the Bush Tax-cuts are made permanent but, while they were in effect for ten years, the magical-mystery debt ceiling was raised SEVEN times and we went into the worst recession since The Great Depression. Fucking terrorists they are. Too smart to fly their (tax deductible)  corporate jets into buildings though but bent on destroying America, just the same.

Sigh. Wake up republicans!. You are that mousy little woman at the bar looking to get fucked. You have been rode hard and put away wet by the men you want so badly and you're hoping for more! Unlike that gal at the bar, back in the day, you will....

Oh, and republicans, wash your hair! Sheesh.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL. I wish that I could care and get angry over the whole thing, but, I'm just so sick of all of it and really, they can't take any more from me.

Maggie said...

Oh, speaking of taking... when I was on unemployment,they gave me $84 too much and want it back. Corporations take billions, but the bastards want their $84.

Do you think the wold is F-upped just a tad?

Virginia said...

Excellent post. This is so true:

"What gets me is people worshipping something they'll never have and vainly defending those that do have, that something."

I never get that either, it makes no sense.

ex-ferrer said...

That might be why they're so hell bent on taking things away! Many of my friends, people I respect, believe there is only one party (representing corporations) and that Washington is just a stage for the presentation of their play. Good cop/bad cop. It makes one wonder....

Virginia said...

I wonder also.

But I know the people want their best interest's served, which they are not being. They have often been misled, but once they wake up, all it will take are enough people speaking out. We still have a Democracy, thank goodness, lets just hope we can keep hold of it.

ex-ferrer said...

Yes, Virgina, we still have something resembling a democracy here. If we lose it in '12, we'll be hard pressed to get it back. I can't believe they let us have guns!