Friday, November 5, 2010

Downsizing

And then there was one....

I had to fire one of my last remaining followers today. Worse, I'm doing it like this. Oh, the indignity!

Rest easy, Curly1, it's not you. You've got a no-cut contract. It's Sublime.

I can't afford to keep him on payroll anymore. He hasn't been producing. He posts comments to me while under the influence; rambling,babbling, waffling posts most of which are longer than my posts which they are allegedly about. I've never had someone so relentlessly agree to disagree with me when I wasn't even consulted! And I've been married one and a half times! Note to future followers: DO NOT begin your comments to me with; "You make a lot of good points Ferrerman, but....." and then proceed to slam EVERY fucking thing I wrote. It's lame. Get your own damn blog! Dissension is fine. I'm a liberal, for chrissakes. Just don't bore me to death while doing it. And papa, don't preach. I ain't the choir.

Now, as dedicated (and undercover) non-readers of this blog know, I started it to combat some lies that were told about me by A770 and others. This was, I don't know, ten years ago? Last century? Something like that. Anyway it was-

Goddamn it! The phone....

Hello? Brett Favre?! Huh? Yeah I heard about that. Yeah. Call the bitch on it! Two years and NOW she's coming up with that? Mine did it after TWO MONTHS! Yeah- I know! Crazy. So, yeah, make her prove it. She can't 'cause it didn't happen so, put the ball in her court. She probably just wants money, right? Mine just wanted ninnie domination. Yeah, go and figure THAT. Yeah, I didn't see that coming! Just blog about it- have some fun! It worked for me. When life gives you lemons, have a beer and have some fun with it! Huh? No, I don't put lemons in my beer. That's not what I meant. That's just me being a Ferrerman. I'm known for my irreverence. You took a pretty hard hit last week. It shows. Listen, I'm busy blogging now so, I gotta get back to that. You take care and, next time you retire, FUCKING ACTUALLY RETIRE! I've fired people for such waffling. In fact, that's what I'm doing now. OK. Take care!

Sheesh. That guy's a talker! Anyway, kinda ironic that ol' Sub is STILL obsessed with that A770 stuff. Kinda sad too. But, like I told Favre there, ya gotta roll with it and have some fun. It's just Topix Town, man. Some people take this shit too seriously.

That's a shame.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude.
he TOTALLY needs to retire already!!!!!
it's enough now, and nobody cares that he wants to cheat on his wife, except maybe the press, and his wife of course.
-
(heart U man)
Annie

ex-ferrer said...

The same could be said for Sub! Some people just don't get *it* OR me. I'm glad you do, Annie.