Saturday, June 12, 2010

Note to dedicated non-readers

Hey! I've been working a lot lately and haven't felt like writing much. Nothing personal! I love each and every thousand or so of you dedicated non-readers and have a few story ideas bouncing around in my head, just haven't sat down to hash them out yet. One, for example, is the recent revelation that A770 really IS a 300# dude named Lou! Who knew? Well, me and Thingy, that's who. So, that's one of them. We'll work on that one.

I've also had computer issues which have hindered me a bit. Hopefully, that ends soon as well. I'll be back soon, tanned, rested and ready!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wondered where you went, got a little worried (cuz I'm that sort). glad to hear you're okay.
looking forward to future opinions.
:)
your #1 fan
"annie"

ex-ferrer said...

Yes, I am circumciszed.